+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rogue 1.5 Wish List.

Plane Touched

Default Rogue 1.5 Wish List.

So we totally agree the overall changes to rogues are great, there there are a few tweaks that would even put it over the top.

Assasin
    Expose Weakness make this not off Global Timer
    Debilititing Poison Change this to be Similar to Leeching poison where it actually does a small Power and energy tap.Say Taps 100 power and 5 energy and gives it to the rogue.
    This will help a bit on the energy starvation problem with pure Sin's

I would have to see what The Developers plan on doing with slip away and Hidden Veil.
    Suggestion would be to remove hidden veil integrate it into stealth so if you get damage it will break after 15 seconds.
    Change slip away to an ability that instantly puts you into stealth teleports you to your target and recast your last opener on the target.This way People won't have to complain about us sliping away and leaving a fight at will.2 min cooldown.

Bring on the tweaks for other Rogue souls.

Ascendant

Go ahead and add Physical Mitigation to the Riftstalker soul. Thats my wish list.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

Seeing afew of he more defensive talents like turn the tide, imp false blade moved around abit and lower in the trre to allow the riftstalker to gain their use Turn the tide with it's damage reduction would be nice as a tank to have for pure mitigation of damage. Right now both of the good defensive talents for tanking are alittle too high in the tree to be looked at as a tan by most.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsalot View Post
    So we totally agree the overall changes to rogues are great, there there are a few tweaks that would even put it over the top.

Assasin
    Debilititing Poison Change this to be Similar to Leeching poison where it actually does a small Power and energy tap.Say Taps 100 power and 5 energy and gives it to the rogue.

I would have to see what The Developers plan on doing with slip away and Hidden Veil.
    Suggestion would be to remove hidden veil integrate it into stealth so if you get damage it will break after 15 seconds.
    Change slip away to an ability that instantly puts you into stealth teleports you to your target and recast your last opener on the target.This way People won't have to complain about us sliping away and leaving a fight at will.2 min cooldown.

Yea I was thinking that hidden veil shouldnt proc after slip away anymore, only on stealth. idk how i feel about making slip away use your last ability, i usually jagged on opener and assassinate after slip away.

Or trion could make slip away a 1 minute cd, that just makes you invisible/immune for 3 seconds then breaks no matter what, could possible put a warp behind target in there too, not sure how i feel about that tho. Just additional ideas.

I have an idea for bard survivability that may fit the soul well. For the bard, how well would it work out if Cadence still healed nearby 5 allies for the amount of damage it does, but returned the total amount or a % of the amount cadence healed on it's up to 5 allies. With more allies around, the bards self survivability would be greater due to higher self healing. When alone or with less people, the bards heals would also drop so it would increase the bards survivability the more people they are supporting.

People say a bards self healing can be weak, and a bard so focused around buffs should have good self survivability and I think this would be cool because it would increase with more group members. Simply added survivability without effecting overall power of a bards group healing capabilities, except it's ability to stay alive and continue bard'ing it up.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Slowburn View Post
    Yea I was thinking that hidden veil shouldnt proc after slip away anymore, only on stealth. idk how i feel about making slip away use your last ability, i usually jagged on opener and assassinate after slip away.

Or trion could make slip away a 1 minute cd, that just makes you invisible/immune for 3 seconds then breaks no matter what, could possible put a warp behind target in there too, not sure how i feel about that tho. Just additional ideas.
    3 seconds then breaks is how I think it should work and might have originally been intended to be by the class designer. When I first played sin and realized holy crap it doesn't break after 3 seconds, I figured it was broken or OP.

Anyhow, that's probably off topic.

1.5 wish list. Give bards something to do other than play motifs. Make it a skill class to some degree, not one that I can AFK macro and go make a sandwich and the raid wouldn't notice I was gone.

I think alot of the changes are great.

What id like to see further:
    * Allow serated Blades work on ranged attacks again.
    * Increase Riftstalker armor bonuses in ALL of the following abilities: guardian phase, Guarded steel, Toughened soul.
    * Change improved rift guard to increase the amount of shielding offered by 1% instead of 0.5% per point in riftstalker above 16.
    * Increase the duration of riftguard from 30 to 12 seconds per combo point spent. On par with guarded steel.
    * Make shadowfire timer (and associated ranger essence) 60 seconds, make it instant, and a finisher instead of a 2 point builder. Give it a 30 second or similar refresh.
    * Give bards a new ability 'Motif of Harmony' 40+ tree ability. Refreshes all current available motifs to maximum duration. All 5 motifs must first be used by the bard.
    * All bard motifs to generate a combo point (they are on gcd... why not)
    * Further increase AP bonuses for cadence
    * Further increase all bard finishers AP multipliers (damage, healing, debuff values)

tired.... thats enough thinking for now...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Elric-merren View Post
    Seeing afew of he more defensive talents like turn the tide, imp false blade moved around abit and lower in the trre to allow the riftstalker to gain their use Turn the tide with it's damage reduction would be nice as a tank to have for pure mitigation of damage. Right now both of the good defensive talents for tanking are alittle too high in the tree to be looked at as a tan by most.
    Yes plz...I mean seriously ....as a dev I would think this would be obvious

What about if you crit with a finsiher or cp buillder you have a chance of refreshing your buffs? Though a finsiher that basically buffets an emeimy with sound from all angles dealing maybe ar damage might be interesting, could even go as a cp builder that is somewhat a stagger or breakable stun that is chanaled maybe with the damage even adjusted based on hwo many buffs you have up.

Shadowlander

A way to refresh or extend the duration of jagged strike

Shield of Telara

Simple buff Riftstalkers physical mitigation to where it can actually tank well.

For Bard I would say change cadence to where it will refresh the bards short duration buffs.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Warhaz View Post
    I think alot of the changes are great.

What id like to see further:
    * Allow serated Blades work on ranged attacks again.
    * Increase Riftstalker armor bonuses in ALL of the following abilities: guardian phase, Guarded steel, Toughened soul.
    * Change improved rift guard to increase the amount of shielding offered by 1% instead of 0.5% per point in riftstalker above 16.
    * Increase the duration of riftguard from 30 to 12 seconds per combo point spent. On par with guarded steel.
    * Make shadowfire timer (and associated ranger essence) 60 seconds, make it instant, and a finisher instead of a 2 point builder. Give it a 30 second or similar refresh.
    * Give bards a new ability 'Motif of Harmony' 40+ tree ability. Refreshes all current available motifs to maximum duration. All 5 motifs must first be used by the bard.
    * All bard motifs to generate a combo point (they are on gcd... why not)
    * Further increase AP bonuses for cadence
    * Further increase all bard finishers AP multipliers (damage, healing, debuff values)

tired.... thats enough thinking for now...
    Serrated blades working with range weapons would make 1.5 complete for me.

Ascendant

Fo Riftstalkers to be able to tank things, we need approximately 30-35% extra mitigation. Thats not 30-35% extra armor, I mean mitigation, as in give us two Rift Guards, and we'll take about the same damage as a T2 geared warrior.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsalot View Post

Assasin

slip aways fine :P theres too many Dot skills to even worry about running from a fight lol you pretty much run for 4 secs and hide to reheal :P
    {WinterXI >>>> 13th Edition}

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    Fo Riftstalkers to be able to tank things, we need approximately 30-35% extra mitigation. Thats not 30-35% extra armor, I mean mitigation, as in give us two Rift Guards, and we'll take about the same damage as a T2 geared warrior.
    It is not really that we need to take the exact same amount of damage as a warrior, but more ee need to be competitive in our damage mitigation proformance. I would love to have a stacking physical damage reduction effect that is procced from using riftstalker abbilities, it would stiack u to a certain point and then reset and needed to be built up again. If you say 35% by just the riftstalker buffs, then if they moved trn the tide it would be a need of only 25%, which is much more possible to be done then 35% in one tree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast