Please use this thread to discuss, report bugs, and share your feedback about the new Planar Attunement system coming in 1.5.
We've provided an overview of the system below. Please remember to be respectful of others opinions and keep your feedback constructive, objective, and on-topic at all times.
We look forward to your discussions - thanks!
Basic System Overview
- Attunement is all about Progressing your character after 50
- Attunement Experience can be earned via any activity that awards XP normally so play whatever content you enjoy the most
- Each “Ding” worth of experience will award you Attunement points which you can spend on Planar attunement
- Players can spend attunement points in one of the six planes to purchase a variety of bonuses ranging from combat to utility
- Earn points by completing post 50 “Attunement Levels”
- Open the Planar Attunement window, widget can be found on the menu bar
- Spend points by clicking on bonuses
- Purchasing bonuses will unlock adjacent bonuses
- Purchasing a complete tier will unlock the next tier
- Confirm and save your changes on exit (Same as soul tree)
Know Issues / Features
- Tiers 2 & 3 bonuses are locked for initial launch of the system. These bonuses will unlock with later content
- Bonus Values , Costs, and types are all “In progress” we plan on continuing to adjust these throughout PTS based on player feedback and internal testing