+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smart targeting for DoL

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
    Just reduce DoL to 5 players effected in combination with this change.
    Except that would be a MASSIVE nerf to cleric tanks threat. At least in raid settings, not like anyone really uses cleric tanks in raids much but yea. However nerfing DoL to 5 players with Mein of Honor on and leave it to hit 10 Players with MoL I could see working. I play an 'icar for my raids when I'm not ward/sent. 1.4 comes out it's gonna be me probably senticar and one of the other healers going deeps , at least until the nerf

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Something as simple as grammar eludes you. If you want to appeal to logic but continue begging the question, the least you can do is get that right. I highly doubt you understand even the basics of formal logic. For instance, you aren't applying deductive reasoning here, you're instead committing a very common fallacy (I already mentioned it in the second sentence of this response, Google it if you want to enlighten yourself).

The build I use has no simple rotation, requires absolute positioning and raid awareness, requires near perfect timing to be effective, and consequently requires extremely low reaction times and understanding of fights. For that reason, it has the highest raid healing capability that currently exists, but achieving that is very far from simple.
    You must think highly of yourself due to the way you're slinging your fancy usage of the English language around and talking like a pompouse prick. Well I'd like to say you made absolutely no point in your post and your conquest of being an internet tough guy is rather sad.

Rift Disciple

Really? You resurrected a 2 month old thread with a comeback?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatShabba View Post
    Really? You resurrected a 2 month old thread with a comeback?
    Think he was checking the dictionary how to spell "pompouse".

Sorry, couldn't resist. One love. <3
    Last edited by Jinjah; 09-12-2011 at 12:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2