+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Give them what they want.

Rift Disciple

Default Give them what they want.

I am making a call out to all Clerics to not heal anyone anymore in pvp.

Let each side fall by the hundreds of thousands over and over and over and over again.

Make the rogue and mage player use their healing souls to support groups.

All clerics focus on DPS only in pvp.

Maybe then all these ungrateful bast*rds will stop crying for Cleric healing nerfs.

Its funny how I feel penalized for only helping out my teamates and I can't see why I should ever do it again.

Lets go on a HEALING STRIKE!

Shield of Telara

Clerics heal?

Prophet of Telara

You go girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Ascendant

Why must everyone try to hurt everyone elses enjoyment of the game? Either get over the changes or quit playing. With all the mage nerfs I am not complaining nor do I want mages to mess up everyone elses enjoyment. Calm down man. Go outside and play for a bit and come back and just try to enjoy the game.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacy View Post

Let each side fall by the hundreds of thousands over and over and over and over again.

Maybe then all these ungrateful bast*rds will stop crying for Cleric healing nerfs.

Its funny how I feel penalized for only helping out my teamates and I can't see why I should ever do it again.

LOL, umadbro?
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Plane Touched

I already out heal clerics while usually out damaging most people in my warfronts. You're strike doesn't impress me.

Honestly, the funnest warfront I ever played, I looked at the healing done from time to time and noticed the only healing was self heals.

I'm eager to see Diablo 3 because of it's lack of healers.

I help out my teammates by slaughtering undergeared weekend warriors by the bucketfull with no chance to defend themselves, doesnt make it ok just because I'm fulfilling my role.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarlog View Post
    I already out heal clerics while usually out damaging most people in my warfronts. You're strike doesn't impress me.
    I love how he tried so hard to sound like an elitist chloro mage that he finally used punctuation and grammar. Too bad "You're" isn't the same as "Your". Don't troll and waste our time unless you want to be trolled back.

I support the healing strike. Maybe after a month of "Why no healz in WF guyz?" forum posts, maybe people will learn to guard the healers and move as a group. But since that day will never come, I think I'll keep dpsing and heal myself.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacy View Post

Wow you must be mad, but to let you know even more how much we /care here it is:

We do not need you!!! Go DPS and get your *** ravaged 24/7 if it pleases you. It's that simple, let me tell you how it goes , if I join port scion lets say... And there are healers, I'll go sabo and help my team win usually with 1 mil plus dmg and over 60 kbs. If there is no healer or all the clerics are going loldps, I go sin and farm the lemmings running stones, i get my 20-30 kbs with 0 deaths and be happy about it.

What about you bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph View Post
    I think everyone already stopped expecting Trion to be even remotely competent when it comes to PvP balance.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Alarox View Post
    I love how he tried so hard to sound like an elitist chloro mage that he finally used punctuation and grammar. Too bad "You're" isn't the same as "Your". Don't troll and waste our time unless you want to be trolled back.

I support the healing strike. Maybe after a month of "Why no healz in WF guyz?" forum posts, maybe people will learn to guard the healers and move as a group. But since that day will never come, I think I'll keep dpsing and heal myself.
    Sorry all I got out of your post was you had nothing to counter it aside from pointing out a grammar error. Carry on brave board warrior!

Xis
    Telaran

Well i refuse to make a new char based on fotm I got so sick of that from WOW, so if healing got a nerf I'm sure i will DPS all WFs.
    Let all those bards and cloros heal.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Xis View Post
    Well i refuse to make a new char based on fotm I got so sick of that from WOW, so if healing got a nerf I'm sure i will DPS all WFs.
    Hope you enjoy losing all your WFs with your terrible cleric DPS.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xis View Post
    no thanks. chloro instants are getting nerfed too.

i mean it is needed. my flourish crit me for 699 today with LW on. it almost completely healed that 1.2k ranged paragon crit. im sure my team appreciated the drop in the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarlog View Post
    Hope you enjoy losing all your WFs with your terrible cleric DPS.
    Exactly why inquisitor and cabalist need dps buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie View Post
    Rift died?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast