+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eradicate - 10 sec CD like all other purges, Trion.

Plane Touched

Default Eradicate - 10 sec CD like all other purges, Trion.

It's pretty dumb watching premade groups exploit this mechanic while running 2 paragon/rifts making anything unhealable.

Necromancer - single target purge, 5 sec CD
    Void Knight - 3 buff purge, 15 sec CD
    Cleric - 2 buff purge, 10 sec CD
    Eradicate - lolnocd? WTB 10 SECOND COOLDOWN, TRION

Trying to see where the balance is here with this. Not to mention going to press any defensive cooldown just to have that Eradicate spammed as well is pretty dumb while getting hammered by paragons. PvP is just too easy running this comp. You can't lose. I'd take a 44 MM in greens just to Eradicate spam a kill target and win non stop.

Call it QQ, or call it whatever you want. Any organized pvp group recognizes this and will run this non stop until a cooldown is added. Just don't see why any rogue gets the benefit of the doubt while everyone elses purges are on CD's.
    Last edited by Brod; 07-15-2011 at 03:16 AM.

On my cleric I hate MM more than any other class for this reason and this reason alone.

I don't think it's OP though. What's OP is this coupled with the rogue's 1s GCD.

The truth of the matter is MM's are so damn squishie that if they are purging you, then your dps is not doing their job. They fulfull they're group role admirable so leave eradicate alone.
    Last edited by Vaine; 07-15-2011 at 03:19 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Plane Walker

Amen. With rogue's 1s gcd it would still be best purge in game. Thou I could live with 6s cool also, considering its 44 point ability. Specially with healing nerf, there is no need to have this being so powerfull for having chance to kill wardens.

General of Telara

Adding a CD wouldn't be too bad of an idea, but Wardens could totally just Water Jet kill a MM while they try and Eradicate everything :P

You should put next to the cooldowns where they are in their trees. Would look something like this:

VK - 11
    Necro - 5
    Cleric - less than 10
    MM - lolzomgwtf 44!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigam1 View Post
    You should put next to the cooldowns where they are in their trees. Would look something like this:

VK - 11
    Necro - 5
    Cleric - less than 10
    MM - lolzomgwtf 44!!
    Having to go 44 into marks is too much for me...I run around 38, maybe 40 if I'm feeling frisky and I want retreat
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

+ Reply to Thread