+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Daily expert dungeon quests for premade groups

  1. #1
    Plane Touched BioSector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default Daily expert dungeon quests for premade groups

    It appears there is no longer any daily quests for expert dungeons from the faceless man. Since you cannot use the LFG tool with a premade group, is there really no way for premades to get extra plaques?

  2. #2
    Ascendant Dinadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    The Daily Expert quests had their location changed in a recent update on the test server. I believe it's near the porticulum now.

    <Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

  3. #3
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    The Daily Expert quests had their location changed in a recent update on the test server. I believe it's near the porticulum now.
    Dinadass is the man.

    Also note that the server will be saving up to 7 dailies for you (unless they changed it).
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  4. #4
    Plane Touched BioSector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    I did find the guy near the port. His name indicated daily expert but the quest he gave appeared to be weekly and it resulted in a lure for an expert rift.

    No more T2 of the day?

  5. #5
    Plane Touched BioSector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Dinadass is the man.

    Also note that the server will be saving up to 7 dailies for you (unless they changed it).
    The saving of 7 pertains to the random group tool rewards which are useless to a guild group.

    Seems we will still be spamming chat if we only have 4 on and need a 5th too.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched BioSector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    From the notes:

    MERIDIAN
    * Expert Dailies have been moved to Epoch Plaza and are now given out by Lord Olangdon.

    So it sounds like they will continue to exist but might not be working as intended at the moment.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BioSector View Post
    The saving of 7 pertains to the random group tool rewards which are useless to a guild group.

    Seems we will still be spamming chat if we only have 4 on and need a 5th too.
    Doing it in a guild group is its own reward - a good guild group could finish two instances in the time a random pug could do one (especially if the Guild group does say FC and KB and the PuG gets RotF for T1).
    Last edited by Steejee; 04-29-2011 at 05:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts