Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT 4.5: Hotfix #2 7/18/2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFT 4.5: Hotfix #2 7/18/2018

RIFT 4.5: Hotfix #2 7/18/2018
    == LIVE SERVER NOTES ==
    CALLINGS
    • Cleric
      • Purifier
        • Legendary Flash of the Phoenix now has its cooldown reduced to 30s, and no longer triggers the shared combat rez cooldown, if cast on a living ally.
    EVENTS
    • Grim Remembrance
      • Alsbeth the Discordant sneers at the Ascended, “Fools! You are so pathetic in your attempts to stop me. I’ve told my commanders to kill you all slower, to let you linger longer.”
    • Summerfest
      • The Ravesong mount is once again available in the Rift Store for players that completed the appropriate achievement.
    ITEMS
    • The Planarite Cost for Tenebrean Planar Attuners has been greatly reduced.
    QUESTS
    • Defiant and Guardian guilds now have to close the same number of Rifts in the quest “Upping the Ante”.
    ZONES
    • Ashenfell
      • Rift mobs in Ashenfell no longer clip through rocks and get stuck.
    • Iron Pike Peak
      • Che’om’eiss is grounded and no longer allowed in the ceiling of Icewatch Ridge. Bad Abyssal Dream Delver - No biscuit!
    • Mathosian Mill
      • The Mathosian Mill interior no longer erroneously says “Deepwood Cottage”.
    • Vostigar Peaks
      • Two weekly quests in Vostigar Peaks once again include the Captured Intel and Notoriety rewards the had recently been removed in error.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Additional Patch Notes:
    • EVENTS
      • Grim Remembrance
        • The drop rate of Scepters for the quest Tools of Destruction has been increased.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-18-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Closed Thread