RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #21 3/23/2017
* Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t be walking with their mount if they were walking before they mounted.
* Players stay on the shard on which they are playing when they exit a private dungeon into a public instance, rather than their home shard.
* The Starfall Appreciation Trove is no longer being distributed.
* Fixed dimension item selection issues that caused addons to think the wrong items are selected.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Many weapon skin unlocks for the wardrobe have been added to the store: Cosmetics > Costume Weapons
* The Khadbukh combat pet skin has been added to the store.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Tooltip added to Condemned Souls, Alavaxian Footdevils, and Penitence Demons when on the quest Let The Hate Flow to indicate the proper mobs to kill for quest credit.
* Onslaughts – Fixed all turret and shield NPCs to no longer attack friendly turrets. Also fixed some Planar Charge Shards having line of sight issues, or not giving planar charges when killed.
* Quest: Kick the Barrel – Fixed a few of the barrels that would not increment the quest objective when used.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Fixed the text in the achievement, “Battle Prod, to indicate it requires players to defeat Maklamos on Hard Mode.
* Fixed Rusila’s Dread Shot ability to properly give the temp ability. This fixes the achievement, “If You Can Dodge a Wrench”.
* Decreased the spawn timer for Runic Vengeances in the King Molinar encounter. You should now have a small window of opportunity to kill the bosses before Enrage triggers, while having the required amount of Runic Vengeances spawned.
INTREPID GILDED PROPHECY
* Fixed the achievement “Too Rich to Fail” to now be triggered correctly.
* Moved the achievement “Against All Odds” to the Legacy category.
TOK'S PROVING GROUNDS
* Shadi Pinkoo in Tok’s Proving Grounds now has Scoria Lures for sale. This will ensure Scoria fish when fishing in lava!
TRIUMPH OF THE DRAGON QUEEN
* Fixed the achievement, “Superiority Complex”, from being able to be completed before Cyril had cast Mien of Superiority.
MIND OF MADNESS
* The achievement “Hung Jury” should now be granted when the correct conditions are met.
* Fixed the achievement “Between an Arak and a Hard Place” to now be properly awarded under the correct circumstances.
* A Tale of Twilight of the Tuath’de – Quest now pays out the correct notoriety on quest completion.