RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #12 1/25/2017
LOOKING FOR RAID
* Looking for Raid has been re-enabled. Last week, we discovered that it was causing intense load on a vital server process, and that has now been fixed.
* We've also made minor improvements to queue times, though we still expect it to be slower than what we'd like.
* The good news is that we should have some significant improvements to queue time coming with the next hotfix.
* In the meantime, Queen's Foci will be available all week both through LFR and through a portal in Quagmire!
* Fixed a bug related to teleporting to the wrong spot.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* The following additional weapon skins have been added to the Rift store: Chainblade, Runeblade, Skyblade.
* The following abilities will no longer show mutliple reactive icons. Vaporize, Effervescent Blast, Rune of Smiting, Crystalline Missiles, Plague Bolt, and Vorpal Salvo.
* The following break free abilities now work as expected - Fading Light, Sever Bonds, Earthwalk.
* Radical Coalescence no longer incorrectly removes buff stacks of Life and Death Concord on cast if you already had 4.
* Banish and Bolt of Light no longer provide an incorrect number of Life and Death Concord stacks when cast.
* Piercing Beam tooltips now correctly show how much of a bonus is granted.
* Legendary Plague Bolt no longer incorrectly procs Plague Carrier.
* Legendary Soul Bond now correctly affects Reaper's Touch.
* Legendary Tectonic Spike now correctly benefits from the talent "Seismic Activity".
* Drown tooltip updated to correctly mention that you must successfully interrupt the target to receive the damage debuff. Tooltips clarified to show this debuff is global, rather than just against the caster. Target now correctly receives the debuff as expected.
* Vaporize's buff now correctly tells the player the increase in critical damage and healing it provides.
* Legendary Essence Strike no longer incorrectly benefits from the Indomitable Mastery.
* Legendary Upheaval now correctly benefits from the Reverberations talent.
* Legendary Torrential Rain now correctly benefits from the Forest Matron mastery.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
INTREPID DARKENING DEEPS
* Spiders no longer drop low-level loot.
* Fixed a *sunglasses* bug where Hexalotl’s were sharing an enrage timer. They now all get upset as individuals.
RHEN OF FATE
* Rhen of Fate Chronicle trash mobs no longer drop loot.
* Fixed an issue where Warriors would not get the best stat roll from Prophetic Dream Orbs.
* Runes and Orbs now get re-validated on bolstered gear, turning them off when appropriate. Additionally a bug was fixed that caused pvp essences to get down bolstered.
* Crafted Rune healing procs should now correctly be reduced only a single time in PVP. ICD reduced from 45 seconds to 12 seconds. These abilities should proc more consistently on healing abilities and no longer incorrectly fire on abilities they were not intended for.
* PVP: Fixed an issue with the Reaper Supply Caches to drop Leather Leggings.
* Xarthian Tome now has the intended amount of Hit stat.