RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #11 1/20/2017
LOOKING FOR RAID
* We'll be monitoring memory usage on the world server while LFR is active. In the event it becomes critical we'll disable queues.
- Note: There were numerous issues resulting in a crash related to LFR, and this patch addresses one of them. We have a secondary patch in the works to address another issue if it arises again.
* We've added some changes in for how LFR matches people together. It should now take up less resources on the server, which we believe is what caused some odd behavior you might have seen when in groups or while queuing.
- This is not expected to have much of an impact on the queue times themselves, but that is being worked on separately.
* Ready checks will now be able to be performed by the group leader in LFR, it was unintentional that they were disabled.
* 10 man groups queuing into LFR are now given the highest priority in the queue which should hopefully result in faster queuing for full groups.