RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #8 1/11/2017
* When using /target, if there are multiple things that match equally well, the command will pick the closest of them.
* Added a new slash command, /recycleallplanarfragments. This will recycle all planar fragments in your planar fragment bag, any that you want to keep must be manually put in your inventory.
* Expanded combat logging now has the proper amount of digits in milliseconds.
* Fixed a tooltip error on the Jolly Hellbug minion.
* Added Fae Yule puppets and wisps to Fae Yule 4 hour missions.
* Extended the availability of Fae Yule minion missions to January 19th.
INTREPID ADVENTURE MIND OF MADNESS
* Terror of Arak no longer gives XP.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Fury of the Ascended will now properly affect all invasion npcs in Celestial Lands zone events.
* Starfall Prophecy Daily Quests: The following Daily quests now give consistent experience when completed: Pure Hearted and Kick the Barrel.
* Starfall Prophecy carnage quests: The quest Carnage: Cinderweave Spiders now has proper map indicators.
* Guild Quests: Guild quests that require participation in The Battle for Port Scion have been removed from the Weekly rotation.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
MIND OF MADNESS
* Dream of Arak and Terror of Arak no longer give XP. Also fixed an issue where they could respawn indefinitely after Arisen Arak is killed.
TOK'S PROVING GROUND
* The time requirement for the Pyramid Sky maze has been removed for solo version of this puzzle.
* The Rat maze should be a little more friendly to player pets. I still recommend not having pets throughout Tok’s just to be safe though.
* Fixed a couple of Typos and Soul bindings for a few items.
*Also, Shadi Pinkoo has some very valuable items for sale if you have enough Tok Tokens. But be warned, Shadi is a bit of a scalper, so I would go to him as a very last resort if I were you...
* Rare fish pools in Starfall Prophecy zones now work properly once more.
* Added a Tenebrean Eel Lure recipe to fishing trainers in Tempest Bay.
* Stat adjustment to the Cowl of the Tower.