RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #6 12/14/2016
== FEATURES ==
FAE YULE RETURNS!
It’s finally time! Telara beckons with an amazing array of new items and features, along with all our traditional favorite events, Instant Adventure and Warfront! Join us again and celebrate the season, from December 15th, 2016 @ 3:30 PM server time through January 11th, 2017!
All the Fae Yule quests are back, as well as the Instant Adventure: Fae Yule In Iron Pine Peak and Warfront: A Very Fae Yule Whitefall! The traditional zone events are back as well – listen and watch for “There Arose Such A Clatter” and “Fae Yule Gifts” in various zones, as well as Fae Yule-themed Air Rifts.
In the RIFT Store are new items and returning items for Fae Yule currency OR credits, including Festive levitation, Turtledove Wings, the Brasse-approved Fae Yule Bearded Cap, winter themed weapons, winter-themed weapons and MORE!
Dimensioneers, a NEW dimension is available as well! Subzero has plenty of space to build your ideal winter scenes, not to mention new dimension items to fill your dimension with!
== GAME UPDATE==
* Fixed frame rate issues on 64-bit client, particularly in Tok’s Proving Ground.
* Players who leave a Planar Assault when their adventure group moves to a new map instance are booted from the instance map.
* Fixed a bug where recycling a planar fragment while attaching it to mail would cause an unexpected failure.
* Fixed a bug with items upgraded by achievement progress were reporting their progress too often.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Strife Trigger upgrade components are no longer giftable in the Rift Store.
* Masteries of all callings now have their damage and healing scale up as you approach level 70, rather than remaining static.
* Legendary Fae Mimicry can no longer affect its own cooldown.
* Conduit of Nature - Faerie Seer now correctly reduces cooldowns by 15%.
* Legendary Grave Rot now has a 75s cooldown and can correctly be broken free from.
* Ethereal Beam damage increased. Tooltip now correctly reflects expected damage.
* Hundred Blades now deals 25% reduced damage in PVP.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Story companions will now leave an after-image in locations where quests can be turned in so you can better locate the final objective of the quest.
* Fixed an issue where Coronation couldn’t be turned in while Cyril and Veist were companions.
* Using an ability to dismiss your pets will no longer dismiss your quest companions.
* An edge case that prevented turning in “Of Devils and Prophecy” has been fixed.
* Quest: King’s Fall and Echo of King’s Fall: Trash mobs no longer drop loot.
* Quest: King’s Fall and Echo of King’s Fall:: Fixed some scripting that should more reliably make Duke Arcarax targetable and aggressive after the three Soul Prisons have been killed
* Quest: A Tale of the Devil Who Would Be King: Fixed a bug where it was possible to complete the quest by completing another quest.
* Quest: Of Devils and Prophecy: This quest now has a minimum level of 66.
* Quest: The Tale of Scarlet Night: Fixed a bug where it was possible to complete the quest by completing another quest.
* Quest: I, Razorbeast: Fixed map locators for stray Tuath’de Hunters, making it easier to find them.
* The Tuath’de who appear as Planar Invasions and at the Planar Anchors will no longer fight with the Tuath’de who wander the open swamps of Xarth Mire.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
INTREPID DARKENING DEEPS
* Reduced the outgoing damage buff of Swedge’s Fury and Gerbik’s Vengeance slightly.
* Increased the damage of Gerbik’s Crimson Pyre.
* Fixed the following achievements ‘Stop the Madness’, ‘It’s all wrapped up’, and ‘Pressure Cooker’.
* Fixed a bug where Scarn was not getting the heat index.
TEMPLE OF ANANKE
* Fixed a small exploit on Killthraxus where players could destroy the Obsidian Pillar with a single explosive
TOK'S PROVING GROUND
* Fixed some bugs and exploits in Tok’s Proving Grounds.
* Fixed an exploit where players could get more than one of the same family essence in a focus. Any essences fixed in this fashion should end up in your inventory.
* Skinning: Increased the rate of Infused Starhide from lvl 68+ mobs. Added a chance for Infused Starhide from level 65-67 mobs in Starfall Prophecy.