RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #2 11/19/2016
NETWORK ISSUES COMPENSATION
* All players can log in between now and 11:59:59 PM server time on 11/30 to receive a Bundle of Affinity, containing 100 Affinity for your account. Claim it from the RIFT Store! There is an additional compensation coming next week for Patrons -- stay tuned!
* Wild Overgrowth, Raze to the Ground, and Stormtouched are no longer incorrectly removed by Hasted Shot.
* Primalist: Resilient Hide no longer incorrectly has a range.
* Rogue: Fixed a tooltip typo in Raze to the Ground.
* Warrior: Storm Sigil now correctly grants Strength.
* Flash of the Phoenix can now correctly be cast on dead allies again.
* Removed some confusing extra text from the Reaper preset.
*Ebb and Flow, Biting Wind, Misdirection and Swirling Winds no longer have two entries in the player spellbook.
* Earthen Renewal no longer incorrectly consumes multiple stacks of Telluric Burst.
* Eldritch Armor is no longer incorrectly consumed by instant effects.
* Recategorized the difficulty of several Primalist presets.
* Primal Avatar: Tiger now correctly grants Restrained Fury.
* Icefall now correctly shows an icon for its snare when applied. Now correctly mentions Shatterforst.
* Beacon of the Drake: Tooltip has been corrected to indicate it deals damage over time, rather than on cast.
* Charges should no longer break quest polymorphs.
* Scatter the Shadows is no longer incorrectly dropping the PVP Flag.
Maelstrom - Hot to the Touch now provides the correct amount of Pushback reduction based on talent points.
* Shadeborn is now correctly categorized as an offensive soul.
* Nexus of Darkness clarified that it cannot affect scourge of darkness.
* Cleaned up the description of the Freedom Fighter preset.
* Dire Corruption tooltip is now more clear.
ZONES AND QUESTS
* Zone Events: The Alittu, Camp Veist, and Camp Quagmire wardstones will now all affect the defend the wardstone objective correctly if destroyed.
* Quest: Coronation: Tasuil only attends his own coronation once.
*Quest: Isolation: It appears that Ahnket’s Sentinel was indeed capable of wiping out the known cosmos. We dialed her power back a bit to save some for later battles.
* Quest: Draconian Solution – Fixed a missing map locator for one of the objectives.
* Story quests given in Feilbocan that give you story companions should now reliably be removed, allowing players to see Tasuil so they can turn in and receive quests.
*Quest: Mael Salach – Fixed an issue where if a player dropped the quest, they could not get the quest back from the quest giver
* The Notoriety Quartermaster store interfaces now display the Tower Fragment currency.
*Fixed an issue causing Starfall Prophecy Synergy Crystals to increase Synthesis heals beyond their intended values.