RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #1 11/17/2016
NA: 11/17/16 12 PM PST
EU: 11/18/16 2 AM GMT
* Fixed an issue where the "Spend Legendary Soul Point" would sometimes not work for Presets.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Because of the magic that happens when you form a bond with another that releases dopamine in your brain, we have made it so you will never attack a unicorn. Alicorns however are terrible and refuse to use commas correctly, thus they deserve death. All hostile unicorns have been replaced by alicorns.
* Quest: Of Devils and Prophecy: General Batua taught how to spell Orphiel’s name right.
* Quest: Let the Hate Flow: Ghorgas has had his balance tuned.
* Quest: Counterfeits: Now directs you to return to Brokenfang in Saint Taranis
* Quest: The Devil Who Would Be King – Soul Prisons now will no longer regenerate if a player gets out of aggro range. This change also is in effect for the daily version of this quest.
* The wardstone at Camp Veist now has the correct display name.
* Quest: Uncorking Ceremony: Carli appear and Ambriel now speak about current events, rather than ones from the past.
* Quest: Tuath'de Blades: Mael Salach and Queen Una won’t spam their scene chewing villainous monologue multiple times at Path’s End.
* Corrupted Wyrd Spirts and Twisted Ents have been tuned.
* Quests: Pure Hearted, Kick the Barrel: Now have quest completion text.
* Quests: Green Thumb Defender, Rock About the Falls, Helping Hand, Gnomergeddeon, Help the Helpless: The objectives for these quests now respawn faster.
* The wardstone at Camp Quagmire now has the correct display name.
* Reduced the level requirement to equip Starfall Prophecy quest loot.
* Fixed the name of Gedlo Riding Chaps and Prophetic Chaps in the crafting UI.
* Many foods crafted by Survivalists have had their health regen values increased to 120,000, up from 12,000.
PVP AND ITEM
* ELO is now hidden.