RIFT 3.1: STORM AT SEA
== FEATURES ==
A NEW ZONE: TYRANT'S THRONE
Discover the Storm Legion's secret island lair in the Dreaming Seas. Reveal the dread experiments that the exiled Crucia commanded her armies perform upon the forbidden horrors of the Plane of Water, and prevent the Storm Queen's conquest and destruction of the planes. With 5 new story quests and much much more, the Tyrant's Throne is waiting for you.
THREE NEW ZONE EVENTS
Three new zone events have been added!
* The Ravenous Devourer: Fight a ravenous cephalopod that threatens to devour all life in Draumheim!
* Leviathan: Attempt to vanquish the monstrous Akvan that exists between the folds of reality. The mighty Yrlwalach has broken free and threatens Goboro Reef and beyond!
* Aphogglach: The ancient demon Aphogglach has risen from the depths of Nightmare Tide to terrorize the Calceron Sea!
NEW NIGHTMARE RAID RIFT
From beyond the veil of sanity comes the new raid rift The Darkest Magic. Nightmare beings both evil and strange are tearing their way into Draumheim, and only the Ascended can stop the madness before it takes over.
NEW CHRONICLE: THE RHEN OF FATE
Wondering what would become of Finric had you never stepped foot in the planes? Relive the action of the first Nightmare Tide Sliver in a new 2-player The Rhen of Fate Chronicle.
* Minion Adventure cards now have a shuffle button above them that you can use to cycle a new Adventure card. A shuffle can be purchased for either aventurine or credits.
* Minions can now have their stamina recharged through a lightning bolt button on the UI! Each minion can only be recharged once every 24 hours.
* Another minion slot is now available.
* 6 new minions have been added!
DIMENSION UI IMPROVEMENTS
We've given the Dimensions UI some love!
* Personal and guild dimensions how have special permissions that allow you to give permissions to individual characters on a per dimension basis!
* You can now also ban individual characters from your personal or guild dimensions.
* New free movement camera for editing dimensions.
* Improved the +1 UI for visitors.
CRAFTING UI IMPROVEMENTS
We have added a crafting favorites category to the crafting window!
* You can now flag recipes as your favorite from any of your crafting professions and they will all display when you select Favorites from the crafting profession dropdown.
* A new checkbox has been added that takes you to your crafting favorites when right-clicking on crafting workstations if you have a recipe in your favorites that uses that crafting station.
PLANAR ATTUNEMENT LEVEL INCREASE
We've expanded Planar Attunement and added 3 new Nexuses! These are Steam (Fire/Water), Dusk (Life/Death), and Dust (Earth/Water). Each of these require that you have completed all 3 tiers of both the base planes that make them up.