RIFT 2.8: MADNESS WAKES 8/6/14
NA: 8/6/14 @ 7:30 AM PDT
EU: 8/7/14 @ 1 AM GMT
== FEATURES ==
3.0 PRELUDE: MADNESS WAKES STORY QUESTS
Cyril Kalmar and Kira Thanos have been dreaming darkly in the city of Tempest Bay. Help them put these Dark Dreams to rest...
NEW DUNGEON: NIGHTMARE COAST
The Infinity Gate has been set adrift by a sinister force has sailed across the world to Fortune's Shore with an army of fanatic cultists called themselves the Dream Coven in tow. The city defenses have fallen and now the clock is ticking as the cultists begin a ritual to open a portal to another world. Will the ascended be able to thwart this diabolical plot or will a new age of darkness descend upon Telara? Join together with four other brave Telarans and find out!
The Nightmare Coast is a new 5 man dungeon for players at level 60 that offers powerful new items, quests, challenging new encounters and the answers to the mystery of the Sinister Presence. The entrance can be found in Shimmersand near Fortune’s Shore.
The Pyromancer soul has received a large update. More instant Cinder Burst casts, no more Combust stack management and deadlier Fireballs are just a few of the changes waiting for you. Come check out the updated abilities and talents now available.
For more information and a detailed list of changes, check out the thread here!
REVAMPED AUCTION HOUSE!
The auction house has been overhauled and is now vastly improved!
* Improved searching
* Recommended prices
* Buy individual items from a stack
* Item previewing
* Price history
* Buy orders
* Relist auctions through your mailbox
* Search by stats
* Replaced arbitrary durations of short, medium, and long with real times, such as 23h, 51m
* Read all about the auction house improvements here!
* NOTE: At this time, there is a 2.5 to 5% listing fee, depending on the duration of the auction. Upon cancellation or expiration, that fee is not refunded. This will be changed in a future patch to the following:
- Short - 12 Hours - 0.75%
- Medium - 48 Hours - 2%
- Long - 168 Hours - 5%
Inspecting gear on other players just got more detailed! You can now tell if an item comes from a mob or an achievement, and which one it is!
ACTION BARS: SHAREABLE ACROSS ROLES
* You can now toggle any of your Secondary Action bars to be shared across all Roles for a character. Open options/interface/action bars and click any of the shared action bar toggles. Action bars that you toggle to shared will keep the same abilities on them when you switch to a different Role.
* The first time you turn on a shared action bar, it will make a copy of the buttons from the bar it is replacing.