+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange Things You See On The Road

Default Strange Things You See On The Road

So...we're out for a drive one day, and I'm staring out the window watchin' stuff go by like usual. We pass this particular house and something caught my eye. I made my husband back up so I could get a second look. It was forks. Little plastic forks, planted all over the front lawn. I just had to take a picture. It was so weird...crazy kids...

Anyone else seen any odd things while out and about?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/t...rwlf/Forks.jpg

Hihihihi, that's funny!
    Maybe a move-in pressie?

They could have just reseeded the lawn and it was a way of keeping birds and other seed eating animals off? Or even...to keep the neighbourhood cats off their lawn
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

I saw so many tire scraps on the interstate yesterday..

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    They could have just reseeded the lawn and it was a way of keeping birds and other seed eating animals off? Or even...to keep the neighbourhood cats off their lawn
    My cats love eating plastic and rubber for some strange reason...if they saw that they'd be in kitty heaven. Though it could have been a very weird attempt at keeping things off the lawn I suppose.

I remembered another weird thing I saw a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

Found it! I was out for a drive enjoying a lovely Canadian winter day, and we had to make a stop...I believe we were at a gas station. Anyway all these trucks were parked at the far end and this one truck had my attention. I had to take two pictures to get the full effect. Hehe...

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/t...TonkaTruck.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    So...we're out for a drive one day, and I'm staring out the window watchin' stuff go by like usual. We pass this particular house and something caught my eye. I made my husband back up so I could get a second look. It was forks. Little plastic forks, planted all over the front lawn. I just had to take a picture. It was so weird...crazy kids...

Anyone else seen any odd things while out and about?
    Haha, that is sooo cool! Its like a hedgehog...
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Apparently they were forked today... lol!

A church in my area does the same thing with pink flamingos and a sign that reads "you've been flocked" lmao I have no idea what it's supposed to mean but funny to look at. I'll have to find the pic and post it.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil,
    for I am the baddest b**** in the valley"

I wish I had a picture but was driving through a parking lot, had to do a loop. There was a vehicle kinda like a bronco or similiar style. But what caught my attention is there was a sled on the hood. Starting at the front there was a rack of antlers, attached to that what looked like a pink barbie horse with a harness and behind that three squirrels real ones! in various running stages and then a sled. Yeah...

"Assassins aren't tanks Desi..." "Seemed liked a fun idea... was kinda bored." "You know for an assassin you aren't very sneaky." "I call it ode to- oops got another one." *audible sound of Arithion facepalming.*

Quote Originally Posted by Desikis View Post
    I wish I had a picture but was driving through a parking lot, had to do a loop. There was a vehicle kinda like a bronco or similiar style. But what caught my attention is there was a sled on the hood. Starting at the front there was a rack of antlers, attached to that what looked like a pink barbie horse with a harness and behind that three squirrels real ones! in various running stages and then a sled. Yeah...
    I've seen your sig somewhere before

Quote Originally Posted by Desikis View Post
    The definitely counts as strange.......

Guys...no offense or anything, but this isn't a "find a silly picture on the internet and post it" thread. While those are somewhat amusing, I'm looking for real experiences that you've actually had and the interesting picture to go with it, if at all possible.

Edit: If you happen to find something that is exceptionally weird and you just can't pass it up, then go ahead and post it.
    Last edited by Kitty; 06-24-2010 at 03:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast