+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And the LAKERS win!

Default And the LAKERS win!

This was the BEST NBA Finals I have seen since the "Showtime" era with Magic and Byrd. It was also the worst game of basketball I have seen in a long time. Both teams were defensive juggernauts and it was all about who got the open shots. But in the end, we came back from -13 points to win back-to-back.

SUCK IT BOSTON! Lakers fo' life!!!!

Making I'm not a fan of either I always go for EC if my team isn't in. Boston has nothing to worry about. Every year they are a triple threat in the professional sports realm with the Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox, they just shrug it off and win more the next year. As for LA, all they got is the Lakers so if they would've loss, the last place I would have want to be was LA lol...not like the Angels/Dodgers do it for the city

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Well, the Lakers got Phil Jackson. Did any other Trainer win as many championsships as he did? Admittedly he got His Airness winning 6 of them for him, but still 11 titels, very impressiv!
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    Making I'm not a fan of either I always go for EC if my team isn't in. Boston has nothing to worry about. Every year they are a triple threat in the professional sports realm with the Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox, they just shrug it off and win more the next year. As for LA, all they got is the Lakers so if they would've loss, the last place I would have want to be was LA lol...not like the Angels/Dodgers do it for the city
    Boston has ALOT to worry about. Ray Allen, Tony Allen, Nate Robinson are all free agents. Rasheed Wallace will most likely retire. Paul Pierce can opt out of his contract, and Doc Rivers may retire. The Big Three is no more. Boston is going to be a completely different team next year.

+ Reply to Thread