+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help understanding this hate.....

Default I need help understanding this hate.....

Seems there is much hate towards Brad McQuaid. Can anyone give me the run down of why people hate him. I have always thought he tried his best to put out good quality, challenging, and addictive games.

What I do know is Brad tried to do his part, and it sounds like the companies cut his legs out from under him.

Suga said it best.
    The pattern I see is the opposite of what Brad envisioned for Vanguard. I see an ongoing lack of respect for long-term clients, and a constant grab for the "new customer."

Hrm... Hate? Yeah, probably for some people. Personally I just don't respect him or want him near any MMOs I'm anticipating. Basically Sigil started off well enough, but as time went on McQuaid kinda faded out, stopped showing up, and eventually just flat out abandoned his team. It all culminated in the Sigil team being called outside... then fired, on the spot, in the bloody parking lot.

So yeah, a lot of people have some pretty negative feelings about him and some of those feelings are extremely personal.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est

Did we really need a 3th topic about this guy? He has nothing to do with TRION and probably never will as to why people hate him so much try these below threads we really don't need a 4th debate:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...highlight=Brad

where the other ones removed?

Regards,
    Kalbuir

Quote Originally Posted by Kalbuir View Post
    Did we really need a 3th topic about this guy? He has nothing to do with TRION and probably never will as to why people hate him so much try these below threads we really don't need a 4th debate:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...highlight=Brad

where the other ones removed?

Regards,
    Kalbuir
    Thanks for the link Kalbuir....I guess I should have just done a search instead of a post.

+ Reply to Thread