+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any other MMO worth playing while waiting to get into RIFT?

Telaran

Default Any other MMO worth playing while waiting to get into RIFT?

Yes topic pretty much says it, havent played MMORPG's for around 2 years now, and i am looking for something to play while waiting for Rift and Diablo 3 to be released.

Anyone who knows a game worth playing? Or maybe a beta from another soon to be released game, that looks awesome?

I tried going to various MMO-sites but so many games to choose from, and i really dont know whats good and whats crap.

Try signing up for Tera and Forsaken World tests.

I waste a lot of time just doing CB tests xD
    Last edited by Kome; 12-04-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Try Runes of Magic. Its a decent Free to Play so tere is no commitment... You can even do end game stuff without paying money, but it just takes a lot of effort.

Out of all the F2P MMOs I tried, I liked it the best. You do get what you pay for though. The support is minimal, and the client crashes here and there.

I wouldn't recommend any. I find it hard to play when ya know you won't be playing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kome View Post
    Try signing up for Tera and Forsaken World tests.

I waste a lot of time just doing CB tests xD
    I've been trying for a year to get into some Tera testing.. not happening for me =[

The only one that I can really recommend is Global Agenda. If you're not put off by a third-person shooter, it's an excellent semi-MMO. I've spent over 280 hours playing it this year, the PvP is great fun.

And keep an eye on Star Wars: The Old Republic. BioWare + Star Wars can only mean good things.

EDIT: Oh and if you're interested in trying Global Agenda, PM me if you want a free trial/discount code thingy :P
    Last edited by PurpleCliff; 12-04-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Telaran

Thx for the replys!
    Just visited the sites of the games to see some more. Global Agenda unfortunately is not what i like to play, but it sure looks nice if u are a third-person shooter fan.
    Runes of Magic looks solid, and i might end up playing that while i wait since anyone can join Its nice thats its a F2P game, but i was amazed by the amount of talk about diamonds bought at half prize on the mainpage allready. I must say i prefer buying a game and paying monthly amount,
    I'll try signing up for those two beta events also, but they might be equally hard to get into as Rift?

If you want something new I recommend EVE Online, It's not very new friendly I think but it will keep you interested for a few months because it's Time Intensive. It's a great game and I think you will like it. They have a free trial to that you can try. I suggest looking into the game

Soulwalker

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

There's a free trial available.

Vindictus is a fun free to play mmo

+ Reply to Thread