+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bought razor naga, now looking for a keyboard.

Default Bought razor naga, now looking for a keyboard.

Just bought the razor naga looks awesome, I'm on holiday at the moment so can't use it but the weight and size seems great, looking forward to using it. I might buy a gaming keyboard aswell, 1 where I can assign macros. Does anyone know of a good 1?

i have the Razer Lycosa and it compliments it perfectly

same, anyone know a really clicky keyboard? like i mean u can hear it 2 rooms over, 3 floors up all night "TAP TAP TAP" ...i want one like that.
    Mr. Honeybuns

I can't decide between the Razer Lycosa or the Black Widow. Both are super pretty, and they don't cost stupid amounts (120+) for a keyboard I'll need to replace in two years anyway.
    Scott: I can tell you what you absolutely canít do, is go out and read the forums and just look for pure volume of screaming and you canít look for ultimatums and you canít look for those kinds of things.

Plane Touched

Logitech G15, nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by madlulz View Post
    Logitech G15, nuff said.
    The G15-type keyboards look nice to me, but it feels like I'm paying extra for a screen I won't look at anyway.
    Scott: I can tell you what you absolutely canít do, is go out and read the forums and just look for pure volume of screaming and you canít look for ultimatums and you canít look for those kinds of things.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

Love the Razer Naga, fits perfectly in my hand and it feels awesome.. Takes a few hours to get used to the buttons, but after a while you'll become a pro!

OT:
    Razer Lycosa

Razer Anasi their new mmo gaming keyboard.. A bit more expensive, but I would go for the Lycosa, personally...

Or Logitech G15 keyboard.. cba to find link.. They're in almost all PC/Gaming stores...

When it gets to gaming gear I would recommend checking Razer first, they're top quality and performance.. (:

Don't buy a lycosa, it's a steaming pile of poorly designed ****. As in, I had one, used it for 6 months, and hated it. Went out and bought some $15 logitech walmart keyboard and love it.

Rift Disciple

You will love Naga. It does take a little getting used to but that will happen fast. Personally I'm eyeballing Logitech G19

Quote Originally Posted by idrnkdrano View Post
    same, anyone know a really clicky keyboard? like i mean u can hear it 2 rooms over, 3 floors up all night "TAP TAP TAP" ...i want one like that.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823114012

Steel Series 7G.
    This keyboard a is a dream come true.
    Only downside is that it's a bit loud if that's an issue for people around you.

http://steelseries.com/products/keyb...steelseries-7g

Oh and even though the wrist support looks basic.
    It's awesome! :J

Champion of Telara

Just get one of these and you're good.

It's all about the Merc Stealth. Why buy a gamepad and keyboard when you can have both in one?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    It's all about the Merc Stealth. Why buy a gamepad and keyboard when you can have both in one?
    Holy JEEBUS BATMAN that thing is sick.....I never knew it existed!!!

I purchased a Razer Naga a few days ago, but took it back due to a hard time running around and clicking the buttons on the mouse at the same time...Felt really weird.....I know theres a learning curve for it and I gave it two days, but whatever...

Yesterday bought a Nostromo and this thing is epic.....Now I wish I would of seen that before though....That thing would be all you need...

Wonder how much it is

I have a razer lycosa, and imo they are poorly built. The upper right has the 'touch sensitive' multimedia buttons, along with a 'touch sensitive' lighting key (all keys, none or wasd only). This touch portion worked great for a few months, and now it never works. You have to sometimes unplug the keyboard and plug it back in, to get the back lighting to work. Sometimes, just opening the razer keyboard config program and changing the lighting options in that will fix it. The play/pause buttons never work. Basically the touch sensitive portion is junk and razer knows it, they just don't care. Also, the black on the keys does start to come off. Currently my left alt and N keys have the most black coming off. the alt key doesn't even say alt anymore, its just a blue mark in a black key. and half of the N on the N key is gone. I would not recommend buying a razer lycosa because you are basically just getting a standard keyboard due to the fact that it has iffy blue back lighting, poorly done rubberization on the keys and a multimedia touch pad that rarely works.

Because of these issues, that razer knew of, but did nothing about. I will not buy another product from them. Of course thats because i'm a stubborn *** and expect things that cost a decent amount of money, to work correctly and be built well. I would recommend a Logitech Keyboard over a Razer though. Razer just has a lot of hype because they say their products are built/designed by gamers for gamers and all that PR crap. If you want a nice keyboard that supports macros, get a Logitech G510 which is a very nice keyboard. Or you can get the version that has no LCD (Logitech G110) or if you want to spend a lot of money, the Logitech G19. They are actually built very well and do not feel cheap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast