+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tera online boss fight, kinda fun to watch

Rift Disciple

Default tera online boss fight, kinda fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by naniyo View Post
    tera looks pretty bad *** but i dont think it will be quiet as good as rift. i hope a few weeks/months after they launch they have a free trial i wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Its a fun game, i like the C9 combat system more but its good on Tera too, they had a closed beta event last weekend btw.

Looks awesome, but there's some things that just turn me away. Like the archer and casting animations for example.

I had fun watching Tera vids yesterday as well. I like the variety of character types, though it looks much more static.

Soulwalker

I dunno, theres something to be said for 'epic' boss fights, but what amounts to a 10 minute tank and spank with a few aggro ditches and some intro adds would not bear repeating for me, no matter how 'action packed' the combat system is. My biggest fear about TERA is that it will turn into a grindfest and have horridly long boring boss fights, not unlike this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Boernich View Post
    I dunno, theres something to be said for 'epic' boss fights, but what amounts to a 10 minute tank and spank with a few aggro ditches and some intro adds would not bear repeating for me, no matter how 'action packed' the combat system is. My biggest fear about TERA is that it will turn into a grindfest and have horridly long boring boss fights, not unlike this one.
    Big BIG chance that's how it's going to be. Hell if it's not I will eat my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadar View Post
    Big BIG chance that's how it's going to be. Hell if it's not I will eat my hat.
    Well, it's an Asian game, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread