+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do You Text While Driving?

Exclamation Do You Text While Driving?

If you text or talk on the phone while driving you should watch this.

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LCm...yer_embedded#!

This should apply to being a bad and reckless driver.

Dont text while driving, you will get a couple of small cuts and all your friends will die!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edowado View Post
    I agree with the dwarf

Nope, it's illegal in Australia.

Anyone who uses their phone whilst driving is a murderer in my book.

Nope I don't txt while driving though I do admit I talk on my cellphone occassionally, but usually with an ear piece. I'm just not coordinated enough to txt while driving, plus I tried it once and I swerved into the other lane and it scared the crap out of me and I've never done it again. I figure nothing is that important that it cannot wait, and if it truly is an "emergency" I will call the person.

Thankfully they're starting to make it illegal in most of the states now!
    Still looking for a family that you can game with for life? Make sure to check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !

gross. i don't text while driving, if i need to use my phone i'll use the speaker so i have both hands on the wheel still.

did have something like that happen around here, though. some girl wasn't paying attention to the road and hit a bus, the bus was fine but the girl & her little sisters died/car was completely smashed in.
    Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart awhispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodion View Post
    Anyone who uses their phone whilst driving is a murderer in my book.
    Damn that's hardcore. I text while driving, and haven't killed anybody yet. It's probably because I'm a competent person who's capable of doing two simple tasks at the same time.

But I guess anybody who isn't that capable is a murderer. I wonder how serious of a crime it would be if I drove, text'd, and ate at the same time? Would that equate to genocide in your book?
    Pass through as does the vanishing lightning, and don't worry-

Quote Originally Posted by Mhak View Post
    Damn that's hardcore. I text while driving, and haven't killed anybody yet. It's probably because I'm a competent person who's capable of doing two simple tasks at the same time.
    I wonder how many people thought that before they had an accident...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy View Post
    Dont text while driving, you will get a couple of small cuts and all your friends will die!!
    you know why is it always the passengers that die, every car accident i have heard of the driver always survives -_-
    Rhyli@Hailol

Quote Originally Posted by Mhak View Post

But I guess anybody who isn't that capable is a murderer. I wonder how serious of a crime it would be if I drove, text'd, and ate at the same time? Would that equate to genocide in your book?
    Well i know here it would cost you $375.00 per each infraction so over $1000.00.

Dont you dare say you are competent person who can do that i have had family killed by FOOLS like you who think they can do it all.

Time will catch up to you and it will happen then what the hell will you tell the family of the person or persons you have killed.

People like you should have their drivers lic. taken away its as bad as drinking and driving.

You sir are taking other peoples lives in your hands when you do that and YOU do not have that right .
    Last edited by Asif; 11-30-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy View Post
    u forgot u get a few bruises too...

Anyone who texts or even uses a phone while driving is asking for it.... and 90% of the time other people pay for the phone users stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Asif View Post
    Well i know here it would cost you $375.00 per each infraction so over $1000.00.

Dont you dare say you are competent person who can do that i have had family killed by FOOLS like you who think they can do it all.

Time will catch up to you and it will happen then what the hell will you tell the family of the person or persons you have killed.

People like you should have their drivers lic. taken away its as bad as drinking and driving.

You sir are taking other peoples lives in your hands when you do that and YOU do not have that right .
    Wow They called him a FOOL hehe
    Last edited by Bones; 11-30-2010 at 08:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast