+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good underground musics?

Default Good underground musics?

I lately found out about AOTP (Army Of The Pharaohs).
    I dont like mainstreams.
    any suggestions?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUwNVS2-Fk
    Maybe I Am A Angel Without wings

。。。

Rift Disciple

Hi there

I listen to mostly Underground music, and I've also made some underground stuff a few years ago of my own

To be honest I don't really like rap music that much, and don't really consider any form of rap to be Underground. Most artists just talk about their bling bling, and all their "hoes". To me, Most rap artists just make the music to make money like the rest of the crappy mainstream artists do. Their music has no meaning in the songs or purpose to it, except maybe to go beat someone up, or talk about how much money and woman they have.

Here is more something of my taste that I would consider underground, but that's just me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPinZirnN8&feature=related
    Last edited by Wildvixen; 11-28-2010 at 09:07 AM.

[QUOTE=Wildvixen;196501]To be honest I don't really like rap music that much, and don't really consider any form of rap to be Underground. Most artists just talk about their bling bling, and all their "hoes". To me, Most rap artists just make the music to make money like the rest of the crappy mainstream artists do. Their music has no meaning in the songs or purpose to it, except maybe to go beat someone up, or talk about how much money and woman they have.[QUOTE]

Reminds me one time I was asked to describe why I liked what few rap songs I do like:

"These songs are musical, lyrical, or have some other point to them and, more importantly, don't involve 'slappin' hoes' - and 'gettin' that money' - it's actual music. It serves a purpose other than flaunting one's own selfishness and grandiosity."

Music is about what it stands for and means to someone, rather than being a tool used for showboating; that marks a distinction: one I frequently refer to as the "Crap vs. Rap" debate :P
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Wildvixen View Post
    Hi there

I listen to mostly Underground music, and I've also made some underground stuff a few years ago of my own

To be honest I don't really like rap music that much, and don't really consider any form of rap to be Underground. Most artists just talk about their bling bling, and all their "hoes". To me, Most rap artists just make the music to make money like the rest of the crappy mainstream artists do. Their music has no meaning in the songs or purpose to it, except maybe to go beat someone up, or talk about how much money and woman they have.

Here is more something of my taste that I would consider underground, but that's just me
    I dont listen about girls, car or money either, i listen to real raps.
    Try listen to AOTP. Pretty hardcore.
    Cult rap.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-ZaaicFkU
    Last edited by MoonlightSonata; 11-28-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Added video

。。。

I quite like Tinagowtfay

WHy do people listen to screamo?
    It just sounds like someone with down syndrome.
    Terrible beats too.

。。。

Prophet of Telara

Ah to be young... listening to underground for the sake of telling yourself you have refined taste that is better than mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhosaur View Post
    Ah to be young... listening to underground for the sake of telling yourself you have refined taste that is better than mainstream.
    Pretty much.

。。。

+ Reply to Thread