+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tell Your Funny Story/Jokes

Default Tell Your Funny Story/Jokes

It's 7am. I'm bored and its another 6 days before Beta starts.
    Let us enjoy ourselves and share the jokes or hilarious stories that always make us laugh!

I'll go first:
    My best friend and I are walking into Dennies with her 2 year old son. Her son hasnt started speaking yet but he has started to mime peoples actions.
    Suddenly my best friend trips and falls flat on her face. Her son looks at her very confused for a few moments while I move to help her up. Out of no where her son starts to giggle and then it morphs into this truly evil laugh. I'm talking "MuaHaHaHaHA!" laughing. This then causes her to laugh which causes me to laugh, just a circle of uncontrollable laughter.
    At this moment when we're all laughing crazy a waitress walks over, she gets as far as "Good morn-" before she turns around and just walks away.
    After we've all calmed down and gotten a table the same waitress comes over and ask us if we are okay. We tell her we just had one of those weird moments where you cant help but laugh at it. We eat then head out.

It was only later did I suddenly think, "In what situation did her son learn to mime that evil laughter?"

Anyone else going to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    Anyone else going to share?
    Sry dont have anything funny happening to me...
    But here goes nothing: Back in school we were frequently visiting skating rings. Once during these visits, me and few other mates dragged one HUGE classmate to the centre of the ring, where he "Accidentally" dropped... Twice... After that we had to "Avoid" him, during brakes, for a few good days.
    Funny as h3ll when it happened, but not as funny when he managed to catch some of us. [I am not a good storry teller]
    Last edited by Elladar; 11-29-2010 at 02:39 AM.
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

What did one snowman say to the other?

*sniff *sniff

"Hey do you smell carrots?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anxient View Post
    What did one snowman say to the other?

*sniff *sniff

"Hey do you smell carrots?"
    lawl now there is cola on my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    lawl now there is cola on my monitor.
    haha. Definitely a fairly lame joke but I thought it was quite funny the first time I heard it.

Sometimes the lamest jokes are the funniest.

Lemme see....

You're stuck in a room with no windows or doors. There is a Chainsaw and a table in the center of the room. How do you get out?

Saw the table in half with the chain saw because two halves make a hole!!!!

One of my roommates from freshman year (I lived with 3 other guys) told me that he didn't want my (currently ex-) girlfriend sleeping over that night. Since she's done it countless times before this, I asked him why, to which he responded: "Because women can tell when you're masturbating. They can, like, smell it."

I looked at her, started giggling like a three year old, then crawled into bed with her. A few minutes after this roommate also went to bed, she turns to me and says:

"Hey, Rob?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I think he's jerkin' it."

I damn near cried trying to suppress my laughter.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

+ Reply to Thread