+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Default League of Legends

I recently got this game, a friend of mine convinced me to download it.

And I gotta say....
    This game is so awesome!

Anybody else out there play LoL?
    I play Ashe as main, and I'm just about lvl 11 now.. I know it's an overplayed champion, but it's one of the best carries in game, and I love the perm frost slow, just toggle it whenever you're about to engage another champ, pure evil! :P

What champ do you play and why?

* For everyone who doesn't play League of Legends, give it a try! It's free to play, and it is not possible for anyone to buy anything that would give them an advantage.

Edit: Elux, Do you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saJixTQNhVY
    Last edited by Haaken; 11-26-2010 at 11:45 PM.

That trailer is beast.

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

Noone else plays League of Legends? You're missing out!
    Last edited by Haaken; 11-26-2010 at 07:56 PM.

I played LoL my current ratings are 1720 5v5 ranked and 1713 solo queue ranked. It's a decent game, kept be busy for a while. Game is WAY too noob friendly IMHO.

I play League of Legends, I just recently started but I definitely have been enjoying it. I play several different characters, but I think I enjoy playing Sion the most. Survivability along with some awesome support with his stun.

How is it noob-friendly when, if you die you feed the other team and make them stronger.

And also, if you meet a noob in your lane, you just mow him down, no problem lol.

If you're referring to how the game is made, then I don't know, as I said I only played this up till lvl 11 so far.

Game is awesome imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Autochthon View Post
    I play League of Legends, I just recently started but I definitely have been enjoying it. I play several different characters, but I think I enjoy playing Sion the most. Survivability along with some awesome support with his stun.

I actually thought about getting him.

But I got Nasus, which I somewhat regret. Nasus is only good if you play him like a pro :P And I don't! haha
    Last edited by Haaken; 11-26-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Despite the fact that I'm gonna die a ton with Cho'Gath, I look forward to dying untold amounts of times before I get the hang of the game. I loved DotA, and I get a giddy feeling inside when watching the trailer (which was so hardcore) and gameplay.
    Last edited by Kintega; 11-26-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Cho'Gath looks evil from what I've seen in videos, never played him, so can't really say more :P

Been playing since beta =D the competitive scene is still new its dominated by CLG but overrall the game is getting better and better a big balance patch is coming up this week.
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be ******ic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haaken View Post
    How is it noob-friendly when, if you die you feed the other team and make them stronger.

And also, if you meet a noob in your lane, you just mow him down, no problem lol.

If you're referring to how the game is made, then I don't know, as I said I only played this up till lvl 11 so far.

Game is awesome imo.

Well its easier to get used to but its still a competitive game such as Dota,HoN people that spam that usually miss denying =D

I'm not sure if the post is still up but i did make a long post about dota,hon,lol as a pvp type in Rift. It could be cool if done right i'll remake the post incase that thread was brought down to get your opinions but in short

Dpsers would be seen as the carries

Support would be the hybrids/healers

Tanks will of course be the beefy specced dpsers or tanks and a map could be made in a same way of course alot of big tweaks would need to happen to make it fit MMOs but it could potentially lead to great stuff.
    Last edited by Callipygous; 11-27-2010 at 12:02 AM.
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be ******ic.

I play League Of Legends.
    Almost 500 Games played.
    add me up
    ILoveMyVietGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightSonata View Post
    I play League Of Legends.
    Almost 500 Games played.
    add me up
    ILoveMyVietGirl

Can't find ya, is EU and NA separated?

I play EU, Name is Haakhen
    Last edited by Haaken; 11-27-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Callipygous View Post
    Well its easier to get used to but its still a competitive game such as Dota,HoN people that spam that usually miss denying =D

I'm not sure if the post is still up but i did make a long post about dota,hon,lol as a pvp type in Rift. It could be cool if done right i'll remake the post incase that thread was brought down to get your opinions but in short

Dpsers would be seen as the carries

Support would be the hybrids/healers

Tanks will of course be the beefy specced dpsers or tanks and a map could be made in a same way of course alot of big tweaks would need to happen to make it fit MMOs but it could potentially lead to great stuff.

Ye no denying in LoL.. I don't see why he wants it to be super complicated to be fun though.. But one mans garbage, is another mans food, aye? :P

I actually thought about that the other day, you know like LoL battleground... Haven't seen your thread about it, can you link it?

Great minds think alike..
    Last edited by Haaken; 11-27-2010 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haaken View Post

Game is awesome imo.
    ever played DOTA? this game is very noob friendly, and let this be said from someone that plays this game for over a year and even helped in ALPHA phase. No other game out there lets u in PvP die 10 times in a row without an assist or kill, farm for 10 min, and comeback stronger than the rest of the team, its very noob friendly

BTW: try dps kog´maw with mandreds bloodrayor, annie, or AP akali, they are the best pubstompers out there (and yes i dont include vladimir, because he can only pubstomp if the other team doesnt know how to play)
    Last edited by Pikachuuu; 11-27-2010 at 02:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast