+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Rift Disciple

Default Please help

I think my neighbor is poisoning cats around the neighborhood. Believe it or not he's actually an old man, and he hates animals. My other neighbor thinks he is poisoning the cats because her cat got very sick and almost died from eating something. The same thing happened to my cat and the vet told me that it was something he ate.

Just the other day I was going into the car with my husband for coffee, and he was completely flipping out on this poor old woman who lives down the street from us who apparently had her cat in his yard. My husband was going to go over and confront him about it, but I told him not too because he said he was going to punch him in the face if he ever found out, but then that's assault and he can't do that.

does anyone know what I should do.
    Last edited by Wildvixen; 11-26-2010 at 09:09 AM.

I say let you husband hit him... I mean I can't really blame the old man, I hate cats myself.
    -=Yawn=-

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
    I say let you husband hit him... I mean I can't really blame the old man, I hate cats myself.
    poisoning cats? thats sick. You got something wrong with you. Seriously. Go see a shrink

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wildvixen View Post
    poisoning cats? thats sick. You got something wrong with you. Seriously. Go see a shrink
    Ok maybe not poison. But a swift kick. Or a drop kick works too...
    Last edited by Epicdemic; 11-26-2010 at 09:21 AM.
    -=Yawn=-

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
    Ok maybe not poison. But a swift kick. Or a drop kick works too...
    thats terrible I would never do that to an animal. How about instead of kicking it. Pet it instead?

A bit of overreacting, I like it.

Hopefully tho, you knew he was making a joke and you also were making a joke. >.>

Either ways, I do think Poisoning Animals (That are not considered as pests like rats) and such is against the law in many places. You can always call the Police or whatever organization is protecting animals wherever you live.

Call animal control/and or the police for advice. They'll know more about what you can do, laws ect.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tralakar View Post
    A bit of overreacting, I like it.

Hopefully tho, you knew he was making a joke and you also were making a joke. >.>

Either ways, I do think Poisoning Animals (That are not considered as pests like rats) and such is against the law in many places. You can always call the Police or whatever organization is protecting animals wherever you live.
    no I didn't know he was joking now I feel like an idiot as usual. Sorry yawn.. I seem to take things too literary sometimes.
    Last edited by Wildvixen; 11-26-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Delith View Post
    Call animal control/and or the police for advice. They'll know more about what you can do, laws ect.
    Thats a good idea I'm going to call animal control now. Thanks Delith

thats terrible I would never do that to an animal. How about instead of kicking it. Pet it instead?
    It's not all animals just cats... I really don't like them. Childhood thing. I love all other animals, just hate cats.
    -=Yawn=-

Not much you can do really, if it isn't someone poisoning them, you will get some kid shooting them with BBs; that's why the wife and I keep our three inside.

DeathSpank :P You gotta cut that **** out, man :P
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    What the hell.
    I entrust that despite your shock at DeathSpank's actions, you aren't surprised that he was capable of such ******baggery :P
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

does anyone know what I should do.
    Keep yer cat inside and off that old mans grass!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintega View Post
    I entrust that despite your shock at DeathSpank's actions, you aren't surprised that he was capable of such ******baggery :P
    I'm not shocked.
    Not surprised.
    Just really ticked off at this point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast