+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How young woman can make a man feel younger

Default How young woman can make a man feel younger

Well, numbers rarely lie...or do they?

For this example, let us assume that a young woman begins dating a man and they celebrate their birthdays on the same day.

Now she is 20 and he 40 when they meet, or x2 his age. But look at what happens each year until she turns 30. As she turns:

21x2=42 but he is only 41; he is no longer twice her age, he is a year younger in comparison now!
    22x2=44 but he is only 42; he is no longer twice her age, he is two years younger in comparison now!
    23x2=46 but he is only 43; he is no longer twice her age, he is three years younger in comparison now!
    24x2=48 but he is only 44; he is no longer twice her age, he is four years younger in comparison now!
    25x2=50 but he is only 45;he is no longer twice her age,he is five years younger in comparison now; getting better eh!?
    26x2=52 but he is only 46; he is no longer twice her age, he is six years younger in comparison now!
    27x2=54 but he is only 47; he is no longer twice her age, he is seven years younger in comparison now!
    28x2=56 but he is only 48; he is no longer twice her age, he is eight years younger in comparison now!
    29x2=58 but he is only 49; he is no longer twice her age, he is nine years younger in comparison now!
    30x2=60 but he is only 50; he is no longer twice her age, he is ten years younger in comparison now!

In a mere decade, he has gone from being twice her age, to feeling 10 years younger in comparison; isn't math great!?

Now, extending this to when she turns 60 and he 80, well he will have gained 40 years in comparison and thus she will have made him feel like he never really aged at all!!

And the best part is, if any accused him of "robbing" the cradle back at 40. now he can proclaim, they are both of senior citizen status!

<Yay for we old geezers!>
    Last edited by Grymmoire; 11-25-2010 at 04:57 AM.
    "You're simply jealous since the voices speak only to me."

What..kind...of...logic...is...that?

LOL sweet! I better get over to starbucks and start wooing the cute lil Barista!

You sir, are really looking for something to get you mind off all that good food you're going to be eating later aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Grymmoire View Post
    Now, extending this to when she turns 60 and he 80, well he will have gained 40 years in comparison and thus she will have made him feel like he never really aged at all!
    that is assuming that there still "trying" to have sex. if i had to use a splint to keep my wedding tackle stright then that would make me feel waaaaay old

Quote Originally Posted by Xysanna View Post
    Fuzzy logic from the fuzzy set theory, where reasoning is approximate rather than accurate and em, err, well, I have been up a long time you see and, erm I am old, and eh, shucks I wish it were true and I probably need to go to , because I am...ah, what was I saying?

<Grymmoire mutters that all the whippersnappers need to get off his lawn.>

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Dretch View Post
    LOL sweet! I better get over to starbucks and start wooing the cute lil Barista!

You sir, are really looking for something to get you mind off all that good food you're going to be eating later aren't you?
    Be forewarned,, imbibing large amounts of caffeine may alter the time-space continuum and cause distorted age perceptions.

Oh, so you saw my "spread" for Turkey-less turkey day in that other thread eh?

..................Does this theory work in reverse? And I am confused lol

Sig by Zacro! Get one! Zacro's Request Thread

And i thought my logic sucked..

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDeathSpank View Post
    Well now Spanky, it really does you see; you are far closer to those Black Holes, traveling from Uranus throughout the Milky Way as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDeathSpank View Post
    Your logic does suck.

Well now Spanky, it really does you see; you are far closer to those Black Holes, traveling from Uranus throughout the Milky Way as you do.
    THat makes no sense what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xysanna View Post
    Fuzzy logic
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9949&dateline=1285304  790

Flawed logic+7th grade education=
    Troll Physcics
    http://malcolm816.com/blog/wp-conten...k-to-space.png
    Flawed logic+calculator=
    Troll Math

Well, numbers rarely lie...or do they?

For this example, let us assume that a young woman begins dating a man and they celebrate their birthdays on the same day.

Now she is 20 and he 40 when they meet, or x2 his age. But look at what happens each year until she turns 30. As she turns:

21x2=42 but he is only 41; he is no longer twice her age, he is a year younger in comparison now!
    22x2=44 but he is only 42; he is no longer twice her age, he is two years younger in comparison now!
    23x2=46 but he is only 43; he is no longer twice her age, he is three years younger in comparison now!
    24x2=48 but he is only 44; he is no longer twice her age, he is four years younger in comparison now!
    25x2=50 but he is only 45;he is no longer twice her age,he is five years younger in comparison now; getting better eh!?
    26x2=52 but he is only 46; he is no longer twice her age, he is six years younger in comparison now!
    27x2=54 but he is only 47; he is no longer twice her age, he is seven years younger in comparison now!
    28x2=56 but he is only 48; he is no longer twice her age, he is eight years younger in comparison now!
    29x2=58 but he is only 49; he is no longer twice her age, he is nine years younger in comparison now!
    30x2=60 but he is only 50; he is no longer twice her age, he is ten years younger in comparison now!

In a mere decade, he has gone from being twice her age, to feeling 10 years younger in comparison; isn't math great!?

Now, extending this to when she turns 60 and he 80, well he will have gained 40 years in comparison and thus she will have made him feel like he never really aged at all!!

And the best part is, if any accused him of "robbing" the cradle back at 40. now he can proclaim, they are both of senior citizen status!

<Yay for we old geezers!>
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadar View Post
    THat makes no sense what so ever.
    *Sighs*

Let me explain!

1. Beneath deathspank's avatar pic, he states his location as Uranus, Milky Way.
    2. As he posts on these forums, he must travel our galaxy and as such is more prone to encountering a Black Hole than we here on the third rock from the sun would be.
    3. Near the horizon of a black hole, the description of "everything gets sucked in" was popularized and for most intents, is an apropos description.
    4. Ergo, if good ole spanky were indeed to encounter the edge of a Black Hole's horizon, probably nothing, including his 'logic' would escape or at least be discernible to a viewer.
    5. It truly would "suck", for him; thus, the genesis of my original statement.

Simple eh!

Hope none are taking my post in seriousness nor that the replies fail to sense even the subtle (?) humor?

All can obviously see the guy remains 20 years younger throughout the examples but, when one merely doubles her age and "compares" his current age, it makes for some humor! And you would be surprised at how many I confuse or get a smile and wink from when laying that crazy sheetz out too....good fun for all.
    Last edited by Grymmoire; 11-25-2010 at 04:17 PM.

This thread is hilarious. Really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast