+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you going to give blizzard your 40$ for Cataclysm?

Default Are you going to give blizzard your 40$ for Cataclysm?

There not getting my money after Wotlk I'm not falling for it.

Nope, Played Beta, It's horrible.

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

Well, if this game sucks, im gonna go back to WoW, everyone is saying the difficulty is similar to vanilla. (got the info from WoW forums, so cant be sure)

Im trying not to look at any WoW vids anymore, i dont wanna get hyped for that game.
    Last edited by iAmDeathSpank; 11-24-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDeathSpank View Post
    Well, if this game sucks, im gonna go back to WoW, everyone is saying the difficulty is similar to vanilla. (got the info from WoW forums, so cant be sure)

Im trying not to look at any WoW vids anymore, i dont wanna get hyped for that game.
    I could never go back to WoW after that last patch i didn't want to relearn my class again for like the 5th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    Nope, Played Beta, It's horrible.

Same here... had fun for a short times, then tumbled

Soulwalker

Hi I'm new here, I'm looking forward to seeing what Rift is all about. I do play WoW but not sure if I want to get Cataclysm yet. Holding out to see what Rift is like really.

Quote Originally Posted by dweezer View Post
    Hi I'm new here, I'm looking forward to seeing what Rift is all about. I do play WoW but not sure if I want to get Cataclysm yet. Holding out to see what Rift is like really.
    Assuming cata is good, id get it, unless you are very sick of the game. Rift wont be out till probably march 2011

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDeathSpank View Post
    Assuming cata is good, id get it, unless you are very sick of the game. Rift wont be out till probably march 2011
    This what i see happening with cata it will be just like ulduar release just on a bigger scale people will start complaining and they will start nerfing they already killed off 40 mans now there trying to get rid of or bring down 25 mans. WoW was a great game before wotlk touched down all i have are the good times now.

Soulwalker

WoW is bad game. Very bad.

I haven't played WoW for about a year or so now, but this new xpac has me looking back it's way mostly because right now there isn't much to play.

Quote Originally Posted by FerritinCRO View Post
    WoW is bad game. Very bad.
    I think that's the point of the thread.

I've played WoW for about 5 years now, always the same class. I recently branched out more and got more of my alts to 80 because I couldn't stand what was in store for my favorite class in the game. Having played beta, I was on the verge of tears when I realized what was coming. I've been looking for a new MMO for months now, and I'm really hoping this is it. I'd like to test this out before I get Cata.. I have 2 accounts I need to buy it for, so I don't want to spend the $80 on a game I will never play again if I decide I want to play Rift for good.
    Last edited by Alexial; 11-24-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Not for nothing but Blizzard is going all out with there PR campaign. Im seeing commercials EVERYWHERE. On TBS/Sports Center/FOX not to mention the metric ton of advertising there doing interweb side. My son is even asking for it . I quit playing that POS after TBC came out. I knew the direction they wanted to go after that first expansion. Nothing like spending 3 mouths in MC to get your magebalde only for it to be replaced by a green you just found of a lvl 62 mob lol.
    Last edited by Apoc; 11-24-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Not for nothing but Blizzard is going all out with there PR campaign. Im seeing commercials EVERYWHERE. On TBS/Sports Center/FOX not to mention the metric ton of advertising there doing interweb side. My son is even asking for it . I quit playing that POS after TBC came out. I knew the direction they wanted to go after that first expansion. Nothing like spending 3 mouths in MC to get your magebalde only for it to be replaced by a green you just found of an lvl 62 mobs lol.
    No kidding. I waited for months for a trinket to drop in one of the end game instances we were working on farming, and when it finally dropped, the day after I got my beta invite. Transferred the toon to the beta realms, did a few quests in the new leveling areas and replaced the trinket. Hurrah...
    Last edited by Alexial; 11-24-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Even if Rift is little messed up at beta and release I'm still going to buy it the class system is more then enough for me to buy it but i highly doubt it will be every article i read about the game they all say it's polished and it's only alpha that's saying a lot.
    Last edited by Dragma; 11-24-2010 at 07:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast