+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an old old project

Rift Disciple

Default an old old project

http://vampirefreaks.com/Corpseofdeath

I don't think any of you will like it though
    Last edited by Wildvixen; 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM.

I will be honest. It makes me think of those weird goth kids at school that get picked on all the time. Creeped me out a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildvixen View Post

I think it looks pretty awesome, to be honest. Don't count your chickens-of-dislike before they hatch I, for one, admire a wide range of stuff, and this fits within that range. Personally, it looks pretty damn good
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Rift Disciple

yeah It's pretty old. It when I first started using FL Studio and using old voice changers. Some people liked it, but I quite working on it a couple of years ago and instead focused more in my artwork. I'm working on a new project called Suicide.Trash now, but haven't had the time to create any songs right now. It would be nice to maybe find someone who i could work with in a band, like how Blutengel work together on projects like these. My influences come from our society, and how things have changed so much, Velvet Acid Christ is also a big influence of mine and the leader singer Bryon Erikson. He makes his music not for money but to express his feelings towards politic things and the world in general. He is really an amazing artist. Same with Erika Dunham of Unternull
    Last edited by Wildvixen; 11-22-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Incidentally, I love "Looking Glass" by The Birthday Massacre So good. "Blue" wasn't bad, but I first heard "Looking Glass" so naturally that has a stronger effect on me.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kintega View Post
    Incidentally, I love "Looking Glass" by The Birthday Massacre So good. "Blue" wasn't bad, but I first heard "Looking Glass" so naturally that has a stronger effect on me.
    I love the birthday massacre

Not sure I understand correctly...You are Corpses of Death?

This is your music I hear when I play it?

Rift Disciple

yes, formally known as CoDC. It was an old project that i stopped working on. While I make goth cloths and designs for teenagers as a part time job, I also have hobbys such as artwork, and making industrial music on my free time. I had a bunch of websites, but I took them all down when I realized it was going to be a lot of work, it also wasn't something that I wasn't very good at, so I focus now on my clothing designs, and working for myself at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintega View Post
    I think it looks pretty awesome, to be honest. Don't count your chickens-of-dislike before they hatch I, for one, admire a wide range of stuff, and this fits within that range. Personally, it looks pretty damn good

oh dude, stop it. I have told you before if you keep sucking up to chicks you are going to keep being the friend while the other guy gets to bang her.

Shadowlander

When I clicked that link I felt like I was in some kind of a goth club.I was scared...

BUT MY RAGE SENSES TINGLED,THERE WAS NO TIME TO BE SCARED FOR THE BESTESTEST CHAMPION EVA SO I BROKE THROUGH MY FEAR AND GRABBED MY SWORD AND PRESSED Q CONTINUOSLY TO CHARGE.

Only to realize I wasn't playing Rift yet.
    Last edited by Isoos; 11-23-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy View Post
    oh dude, stop it. I have told you before if you keep sucking up to chicks you are going to keep being the friend while the other guy gets to bang her.
    lmfao. I like your style, Smoopy

Oh god, almost pooped myself when going to that site. Had my headphones on and they were turned up pretty much. Was NOT ready for a loud freaking song to start playing all of a sudden.

Not my type of music tbh.
    And you should add that it's a music site, since you say little to no info in your opening post what it's about

$4 bucks for nail polish

Guess they never shopped at Rite Aid.

Ive never paid over a buck and a half.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9949&dateline=1285304  790

Damn... girl... or bro...

You love that emo & gothic ****

yes, formally known as CoDC. It was an old project that i stopped working on. While I make goth cloths and designs for teenagers as a part time job, I also have hobbys such as artwork, and making industrial music on my free time. I had a bunch of websites, but I took them all down when I realized it was going to be a lot of work, it also wasn't something that I wasn't very good at, so I focus now on my clothing designs, and working for myself at home.
    Well, I've perused your Deviant art page and really liked it. Gotta say its gonne be bookmarked now...Thanks for sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast