+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: to funny

Default to funny

i was interested in see'ing how blizz stock was doing since cata release. plugged it into search and picked a wiki sight from it. lol it turns out activision bought out blizz due to their practices in accounting fraud. i guess that 12 million accounts are not real.

Rift Master

What? This has got to be a joke...

Hahaha Good One.. you all got us...

But seriously, who cares? I don't play WoW not subscribe to it.

Vivendi - AKA Blizzard bought Activision (Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, etc), and then its alot of blah blah blah.... But interesting part is WoW only has 9.3 Million Subscriber, versus what everyone was saying before was 13 million.

Haha.. wonder who snatched the 3.5 million subs away from them.
    Last edited by Pullos; 02-10-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    Regarding the Beta 6 Patch Notes for Racial Changes.

The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. -Tommy Boy

This is a Rift forums, go to a WOW/Blizz forum to post this?
    305 we #1!!

Quote Originally Posted by toblaki View Post
    i was interested in see'ing how blizz stock was doing since cata release. plugged it into search and picked a wiki sight from it. lol it turns out activision bought out blizz due to their practices in accounting fraud. i guess that 12 million accounts are not real.
    I'm still waiting on what's he's going to funny.

CPU:Intel Core i7-950/Corsair H70 MB:Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R GPU:eVGA GTX 570
    RAM:Corsair DOMINATOR 6GB DDR3 1600MHz SSD:Intel X25-V 40GBx2(RAID-0) HDD:2TB Seagate
    PSU:Thermaltake Toughpower 1200w (W0133RU) CASE:NZXT Phantom Case (WHITE) MONITOR: BenQ 24"

so how was the stock doing....

Soulwalker

o.O WoW's a dead game, why is everyone still bringing it up on this up and coming gaming forum? It's like talking about your dead uncle who passed away 30 years ago while your wife gives birth to a new born baby.

stock has been steadly dropping since cata release, which is why i just sold all mine. Oh and i cant post on wow forums cancellled my account there and came to rift.

Reading comprehension is a gift. That fraud wasn't blamed on Blizzard. That happened in 1998, before WoW. That same year it was bought by Vivendi which still own Blizzard. Activision merged with Vivendi games in 2008 and it is called Activision Blizzard since.

Accounting fraud doesn't mean gaming accounts lol.

Those trolls are amazing.

Rift Disciple

I'm pretty sure the 12-13 million is copies sold, not active subscriptions. Also, that 13 million is international, the US number will be even lower
    Addons are not all Recount and GearScore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    o.O WoW's a dead game, why is everyone still bringing it up on this up and coming gaming forum? It's like talking about your dead uncle who passed away 30 years ago while your wife gives birth to a new born baby.
    Heritage, family tree, identity...why else would you talk about a dead uncle.

Rift Master

stock has been steadly dropping since cata release, which is why i just sold all mine. Oh and i cant post on wow forums cancellled my account there and came to rift.
    /careface

10char

Punchline, I see none.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydel View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 12-13 million is copies sold, not active subscriptions. Also, that 13 million is international, the US number will be even lower
    As Blizzard uses a variety of payment plans in different countries, the publisher defines "subscriber" thusly: "World of Warcraft subscribers include individuals who have paid a subscription fee or have an active prepaid card to play World of Warcraft, as well as those who have purchased the game and are within their free month of access. Internet Game Room players who have accessed the game over the last 30 days are also counted as subscribers. The above definition excludes all players under free promotional subscriptions, expired or cancelled subscriptions, and expired prepaid cards. Subscribers in licensees' territories are defined along the same rules."

Shadowlander

I believe you mean "too funny" as opposed to "to funny."

Lol I own Blizzard stock.... LOL
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast