+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP! Cheap(ish) Gaming PC ?

Shadowlander

Default HELP! Cheap(ish) Gaming PC ?

Hi im looking for a bit of advice on what certain PC's i should be looking at for gaming online as i currently play with a laptop and its almost unbearable with such low FPS.
    I really have no idea about PC's so could someone post some ideas of PC's that are good for gaming at a reasonable price? id say no more than £800, thanks guys!

I would recommend making a thread in the Technical Discussions section.

http://forums.riftgame.com/forumdisp...al-Discussions

you know anything about PC's and building and stuff? cuz else this thread is gonna be huge...
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Kalivos View Post
    I would recommend making a thread in the Technical Discussions section.

http://forums.riftgame.com/forumdisp...al-Discussions
    ok thanks

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheZwoop View Post
    you know anything about PC's and building and stuff? cuz else this thread is gonna be huge...
    i know a bit yeah, but just want some more advice because i dont want to go buying the wrong thing for gaming

If you really want economy, go buy a fairly decent off the shelf PC and put in a nice video card. It won't be the 'ultimate' gaming machine, but for well under a grand you can have a PC that will run this game on max settings. Most gaming rigs are built for two years down the road - so go spend 700 bucks on a reasonable HP or similar machine and $150 on a GTS450 and you will probably be fairly happy with the results.

It's not the Cadillac of gaming PCs.... more like the Toyota... dependable and effective, if not the most glitzy.
    "You did me no wrong calling me a raven, or thinking me one, you allowed me existence which is the sum of what one can demand of his fellow beings." -- Mr. Raven "Lilith" by George MacDonald

Thulmann - Rogue - Ascension

Shadowlander

how would i go about "putting" the graphics card in?

+ Reply to Thread