+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WoW forums are funny.

Default WoW forums are funny.

I was browsing the forums today and I noticed that there are a bunch of threads in there with players asking for Rift like changes to the game to make the game better. Since I cancelled my sub I cant post anymore but I just wanted to go in all those threads and say just go play Rifts beta 7 starts next Tuesday. Players these days accept any crap that Blizzard hands out to them and they just take it. Players needs to open their minds and try new things. Im glad Ive moved on to Rift from WoW.

lol so instead of just playing a game with those things they want , they just beg there current game to add those features rofl sad sad .

You know why ofcourse if wow had rifts or soemthin similuar they could say" Rift is wowclone" some more

I'll bite. What are they asking for in particular?
    What I want to see in a next-gen MMORPG:
    • A more active combat experience, moving away (but not entirely discarding) stat sheets and random number generators to determine combat results and instead gives more credence to dodging, blocking, and timing.
    • An immersive questing experience that doesn't require you to talk to and turn in quests to NPCs yet can still tell a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Zed View Post
    A game that actually works
    Last edited by LunasF; 02-10-2011 at 09:59 AM.

You take the Blizz pill, the story ends, you wake up in your warcraft bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the Trion pill, you stay in Telara, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..

Quote Originally Posted by Projectjustice View Post
    I was browsing the forums today and I noticed that there are a bunch of threads in there with players asking for Rift like changes to the game to make the game better. Since I cancelled my sub I cant post anymore but I just wanted to go in all those threads and say just go play Rifts beta 7 starts next Tuesday. Players these days accept any crap that Blizzard hands out to them and they just take it. Players needs to open their minds and try new things. Im glad Ive moved on to Rift from WoW.
    You looked at the WoW forums? Why do that to yourself?
    " Give me a honest guy who is angry alot and who does not like people and isn't afaid to show it, give me one of those, atleast you know what you are getting with a person like that , when it comes to bleeding hearts ,all you end up getting is stabbed in the back,that I can guarantee,there are genuinely nice people there are genuinely nasty people , and then there are the bleeding hearts which are worse"- Totalbiscuit cynicalbrit.com

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by reikazen View Post
    because they are masochistic?

but i did the same and tried to find any threads with rift in the title. i think i found 1 that was open. found plenty with people saying they were leaving for rift though.
    Never come unarmed to a battle of wits.

The revised 3 commandments:
    1. Thou shall be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
    2. Thou shall try real hard not to kill anyone, unless they pray to a different invisible man than the one you do.
    3. Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.
    Thank you George Carlin

And you got a bunch o chunk of meat.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059306617

Theres also a thread asking to make each spec tree an actually player class. Im looking for that thread.
    Last edited by Projectjustice; 02-10-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reikazen View Post
    I did play the game for 6 years. I like to keep up with the state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by darksinx View Post
    lol so instead of just playing a game with those things they want , they just beg there current game to add those features rofl sad sad .

You know why ofcourse if wow had rifts or soemthin similuar they could say" Rift is wowclone" some more
    Wow did have something similar for a short time, but on a smaller scale. The Pre-Cataclysm event.

And you got a bunch o chunk of meat.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059306617
    Doesn't look to me like that thread has anything to do with Rift. Just someone making a random suggestion that devolved into a tantrum.
    • A more active combat experience, moving away (but not entirely discarding) stat sheets and random number generators to determine combat results and instead gives more credence to dodging, blocking, and timing.
    • An immersive questing experience that doesn't require you to talk to and turn in quests to NPCs yet can still tell a story.

Banned

Easy.

1. Get rid of arenas
    2. Multiple soul tree's
    3. More dynamic world events
    4. Stop killing your content a week after you release it

If they get rid of arenas in WoW then there goes every single nerf/buff patch they have needed
    to in the last 4 years. Even Blizzard admitted Arenas are a nightmare.

Doesn't look to me like that thread has anything to do with Rift. Just someone making a random suggestion that devolved into a tantrum.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059306510

It doesnt have to look like anything to you. However, for me ive been seening alot of these threads pop up from time to time. Like that one I just linked you.

Competition is great. It can be of great benefit to WoW and its loyal subs.
    Get over your congnitive dissonance, people.

Quote Originally Posted by RiftAsundered View Post
    Competition is great. It can be of great benefit to WoW and its loyal subs.
    I completely agree. Competition is a win-win for everyone!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059306510

It doesnt have to look like anything to you. However, for me ive been seening alot of these threads pop up from time to time. Like that one I just linked you.
    That one goes in the opposite direction Rift does - making each talent tree its own class.

People have always been making suggestions for WoW, and yes most of them were bad. Used to be they were mostly in the Suggestion forum, but they don't have that anymore in their new forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast