Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard deleting discussions regarding Rift LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Karana View Post
    You also had less angsty WoW haters before the WoW generation started flooding beta and trolling non-stop about how Rift is nothing but a WoW clone...
    ...hate / hater(s) is one of those things in life that gets reciprocated, like it or not.
    to be honest I think its funny , I bet alot of those haters did a preorder.
    " Give me a honest guy who is angry alot and who does not like people and isn't afaid to show it, give me one of those, atleast you know what you are getting with a person like that , when it comes to bleeding hearts ,all you end up getting is stabbed in the back,that I can guarantee,there are genuinely nice people there are genuinely nasty people , and then there are the bleeding hearts which are worse"- Totalbiscuit cynicalbrit.com

Can anyone tell me where Trion said "We're not in azaroth anymore" ? o.0
    Childish kiddo, beating grumpy old men in online games etcetera.

Soulwalker

Nice job trolling two forums at once. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059306888. Same thread is on the WOW forums.

Plane Walker

What? You mean Blizzard is deleting discussion of a non-Blizzard product on the Blizzard forums? UNHEARD OF! UNCALLED FOR!

...oh wait, it makes perfect sense.

The " We're Not in Azeroth Anymore " is on the TV adeverts. nice little right hook, or old fashoined tossing the gauntlet dow in challenge
    "There are brave men out there.. let's go kill them.."

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Shame it doesn't work the other way round.
    Completely agree.

Champion

Sure are a lot of attention starved forums trolls migrating to Rift.

There are three less accounts Wow has to worry about now. Though I have been logging on to WOW still while I have two days left on my subscription. I'm on for 10 seconds and I yell "R I F T F T W".

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxfueled View Post
    There are three less accounts Wow has to worry about now. Though I have been logging on to WOW still while I have two days left on my subscription. I'm on for 10 seconds and I yell "R I F T F T W".
    I hope you're aware that people like you are what this community largely does not want playing their game.

I would also delete 5 threads of Rift due to many forum rules called duplicate thread making.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by vanella View Post
    Blizzard just went through the General Discussion Forum and deleted about 5 threads that had been talking about Rift. Most of the topics/posts were mature and not trolling, simply comparing wow to Rift. Nice way to sensor what you don't want to hear lol.
    It's no censoring in the least bit. Think about what you just said. "WoW's General Discussiong Forum", which means strictly for the general discussion of their game, not an Off-Topic section. Secondly, you said about 5 threads about the same thing, that's just spam. And in honesty, I wouldn't want someone blatantly advertising their product in an area dedicated to my product either, it's common business practices....

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Siphaed View Post
    It's no censoring in the least bit. Think about what you just said. "WoW's General Discussiong Forum", which means strictly for the general discussion of their game, not an Off-Topic section. Secondly, you said about 5 threads about the same thing, that's just spam. And in honesty, I wouldn't want someone blatantly advertising their product in an area dedicated to my product either, it's common business practices....
    Okay LPC slow your role bud. Don't make me have to regulate.....
    Excuses are nails that built the house of FAIL

When it comes down to it, I wish mods here would delete the threads about WoW.
    WoW is like Facebook, it was cool till you saw your grandma on it.

Rift Disciple

MMO Champion hasnt been deleting Rift threads...they just close them when they arent in offtopic/video games sections...i know cuz i been lurking in those forums for a lil while...course most of the thread are why rift is better than wow or something to that effect...course the only defense of WoW has been the fanbois who all they can say is ull be back in a month...course they give no reason on why wow is better than rift and why we'll be back except...u always come back...which isnt a reason...or they say Rift is gonna fail like Aion and other games yet dont say y theyre gonna fail just that they arent wow so theyll fail...be nice to see some reasons for their stance instead of spewing what everyone else is saying

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Shame it doesn't work the other way round.
    +1 mirrion

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast