+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How far are you willing to go for the headstart?

Default How far are you willing to go for the headstart?

I have a final on Friday the 25th. Asked my professor to reschedule for Monday.
    I have a final on Thursday the 24th. Going to try harder on the next test so I can opt out.

After that it's break, AKA playing 18 hours a day to get to 50 before the retail release.

What are you guys doing for the headstart??

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    I have a final on Thursday the 24th. Going to try harder on the next test so I can opt out.

After that it's break, AKA playing 18 hours a day to get to 50 before the retail release.

What are you guys doing for the headstart??
    Some people probably take a day off just for the headstart, call in "sick".
    I wont go that far.

"I have a final on Friday the 25th. Asked my professor to reschedule for Monday."
    Thats pretty far dude
    I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Plane Touched

I have to double click on the icon on my desktop then press "play." I'm pretty irritated.

I mean a man can only go through so much before he gives up.

Seriously though - I've got nothing scheduled on the 24th and seeing as how I'm a contractor and work from home there isn't much stopping me from playing. Well, my girlfriend perhaps, but that's it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    You've got some balls. If I did that, I wouldn't start studying until 4AM on Monday.

The 24th is my 30th birthday, and I also have 4 days off from work starting that day.... So I'm sure I will spend a fair amount of time playing Rift, but I'm not going to give up 'celebrating.' There's a lot of things going on that weekend, and I already have to choose between a tattoo festival or Michigan's Winter Beer festival - so while I will be playing, I'm not rearranging my whole world around a game.
    "You did me no wrong calling me a raven, or thinking me one, you allowed me existence which is the sum of what one can demand of his fellow beings." -- Mr. Raven "Lilith" by George MacDonald

Thulmann - Rogue - Ascension

Quote Originally Posted by oljemannen View Post
    "I have a final on Friday the 25th. Asked my professor to reschedule for Monday."
    Thats pretty far dude
    Haha you can bet I didn't tell her it was because there was a new online game coming out. Told her I was going on a trip and already had my flight booked. Somewhat true!

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    Seriously though - I've got nothing scheduled on the 24th and seeing as how I'm a contractor and work from home there isn't much stopping me from playing. Well, my girlfriend perhaps, but that's it.
    My boyfriend is a contractor and I am forcing him to play. Lol!

Soulwalker

Bathroom and running to go there !

took vacation time from work for the week.

Telaran

I'm in no hurry. People who rush through a game to get to end game are crazy.

I'm done beta testing because I don't want to ruin my end game experience.
    The PvP in WoW has killed Cataclysm for me and I said to my RL friends that play that game that I just wanted to experience the first season of PvP there and leveling with people. I want to play a game from day 1, not the first expansion. Guess who is going to be a Rift Junkie? YO!

I will Level a Cleric Shaman to max level. Have one dps spec for leveling, one dps spec for Raiding and one Healing spec for Raids and my forth will be a PvP spec, not sure what role it will be.

After I get bored as a Cleric or just want to continue playing in the form of Leveling, I will make a Bard Rogue FTW

Soulwalker

i willing to go from my bed to my computer desk and no further..

working sun-wed has it's perks..

I'm getting up at 9:00am, spending an hour to wake up, then starting at 10:00am

This many not seem odd to some of you, but I wake up at 12:00pm on a regular basis. Anything early than that and my family worries that I've gone insane.

(click image for guild page)
    Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior
    Reaver 31/Paragon 19/Champion 16

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

I naturally level fast.. but I will no means "push" myself to level faster. But I will be playing pretty much all day everyday... with of course AFK's and such.

How far?

Well, I have school on the 25th and plan to go out drinking the same day, so not very far, I'd say. I honestly don't see the point in rushing towards a boring and lonesome endgame, but by all means go ahead.

Skilled players will get further than no-lifers in the long run.

G.T.L.

Gaming. Table tennis. Library.

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Character:

[GUARDIAN] Level 4X High Elf Rogue

Plane Touched

Well, I plan on sequestering myself in my computer room for a bit...leaving only for food and possibly dancing.

But knowing my luck, that week is when all sorts of crap will happen that will require my attention and take away my time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast