+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The True Purpose for R.I.F.T Uncovering The Lies

Rift Disciple too_legit_to_rift's Avatar

Default The True Purpose for R.I.F.T Uncovering The Lies

The true purpose of R.I.F.T, an entertainment medium designed to engage the player in a fictional fantasy world of magic and spectacles, of dragons and beasts of other planes and of epic battles between players for glory and honor. This is what Trion would have you believe, this is what the United States Government would also have you believe. However I have uncovered the truth behind Trion Studios and the trickery behind their motives.

R.I.F.T what do the letters in this stand for? Secret government documents smuggled out of the Pentagon by my secret source dissect the meaning of R.I.F.T and the purpose it serves in the open market. The "R" in R.I.F.T stands for obviously retaliation, the Webster definition for retaliation is as follows; retaliation (n) - the act of retaliating; return of like for like. This is clearly a beginning to a devious acronym. The "I" in R.I.F.T stands for intelligence, the Webster definition for intelligence is as follows; intelligence (n) - knowledge of an event or circumstance clearly, we're getting deeper into the conspiracy afoot surrounding R.I.F.T, Trion Studios, and the United States Government. Continuing down this slippery slope that not only Trion would do ANYTHING to silence me, but I am also fearing for my life by risking everything to let you, the public, the consumer, and the last generation of humans to ever walk the planet in on. The "F" in R.I.F.T is so obvious that I probably don't even need to clarify on it's meaning however I will as I am a knight of true justice. The "F" stands for FEMA, yes that's right FEMA, as you may know, FEMA is responsible for death camps all over the world, death camps designed to exterminate the population and remove any resistance of the populous that would create an uprising or possible counter to the takeover that I will go into detail later on here. And "T" the worst part of R.I.F.T the T stands for Titanic. Titanic the largest leisure ship ever built which was claimed to be unsinkable however sunk on it's maiden voyage due to collision with an ice berg. At least this is what the shadow government would have you believe, in order to instill terror and fear among the population. The Titanic did not in fact sink, and has been teleported off world for the time being. If you combine these four terms you will clearly gain perspective on a plan set in motion centuries ago, Retaliation Intelligence FEMA Titanic.

You may be asking yourself right now, Retaliation Intelligence FEMA Titanic? This is a clear symbol of the destruction and death to come within the next two years. Titanic in this acronym stands for the hidden aspect of the shadow governments true goals. R.I.F.T has been designed from the ground up as a distraction for the population while the "government" continues to erect the foundation behind it's master plan. If you follow the news, you too would realize for the first time during human existence on planet Earth, the poles are changing. The issue here is that the earth is protected from the suns harmful rays by a magnetosphere caused by the poles. The Earths ability to protect us from these rays is completely dependent on the existing protective barrier surrounding the Earth. The problem with this is the poles are changing, so the magnetosphere will be completely vanishing when this occurs. This is projected to occur sometime between March first, and December twenty first. The government has known of this for many years, and as of recently has been planning on protecting those, and only those deemed worthy by the shadow government which maintains a behind the scenes control on anything and everything that all world powers decide. When the mass population gains knowledge of the events to come, and the shadow governments hold on the knowledge and plans for the future of humanity there will be riots in the streets of L.A, and many other major cities around the world. Retaliation and disorder will undoubtedly pour out into the streets and the government will cease to exist. This is why the Retaliation Intelligence FEMA Titanic was set into order. The shadow government has been secretly planning a response to the retaliation, by use of intelligence gathering, and has been using the intelligence gathered to fund and develop mega FEMA camps with the help of ACORN. These camps will start showing up a few months before the public is made aware of it's impending doom, however they will not be obvious, they will appear as standard apartment complexes, and malls, and even sports stadiums. These locations are where the majority of the population will be forced into in order to preserve the in tact return of the Titanic which has been highly modified off planet, on the edge of the shadow of the dark side of the moon, just outside of an existing **** empire. The entire top of the Titanic including decks, smoke stacks, and observation deck have been surrounded in air tight domes, and coal engines replaced with high powered mater displacement generators, in order to allow for space travel. On the eve of destruction of Planet Earth, the Titanic will appear once again off the California, in the San Francisco Bay just outside of Oakland. Here those deemed worthy will board the Titanic and teleport off planet, most likely to the outskirts of the Andromeda Galaxy, where they will begin exploring for a civilized world to plead for asylum.

If that is not enough for you, lets play with some basic numbers. Lets start out with some basic numbers. If every letter in the alphabet is represented by a number, in order from a-z 1-26 then you will soon see the numerical representation of R.I.F.T. R: 18 I: 9 F: 6 T: 10, now these are simple numbers at first glance right? Hardly. If you simply add all the numbers of the numerical representation of the word R.I.F.T together you will realize you have come to the sum of 43. Forty Three, standing for In Coptic Orthodox Christianity, Mark the Evangelist becomes the first Pope of Alexandria, thus establishing the Christian Church in Africa. Forty Three years after the assassination of JFK it was the year 2006 only six years before the end of the world.

What to do with the knowledge I have provided you with here? Good question. Now that you are informed, you can be aware of the shadow governments real objective and the upcoming end of human existence on earth as we know it. We need to let Trion know enough is enough, we will not buy into the shadow governments lies and deceit. We will not stand idle while loved ones, and friends, and life as we know it, are erased from the text of history. We will band together and defend ourselves DEMAND nerfs for way op sab rogues, cuz seriously wtf trion? I got hit for nearly all of my hp the other day.

TL;DR Trion = New Galactic Order, R.I.F.T = End of life as we know it, and Tupac is still alive

I for one welcome our new MMORPG masters.

Haha. Man, the effort that must have gone in to this...

Bread and circuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Ahh, but the game isn't the problem. The problem is that someone who can neither write nor think is inexplicably unhappy with something.

Rift Disciple

I would be suprised if they let you out of the house without a helmet....

Pri

True Story.

Fitting of this post. I give it 5 out of 5 fried mac & cheeses!
    If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
    Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.
    r e i z u n p a i
    <g r i e v a n c e>

The TRUE purpose of Rift is so Trion can make money, just like any other company...
    I've built my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pri View Post
    True Story.

Fitting of this post. I give it 5 out of 5 fried mac & cheeses!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Shadowlander

6/10
    Only because of how much time you must have spent on this.
    Proof you can make words and numbers mean any crazy thing you want.
    What's the significance of 2006 being 6 years before 2012 exactly?

Default I found a weapon to combat this illuminati!

Last edited by Linuxfueled; 02-09-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Last edited by Xelotath; 02-09-2011 at 06:14 PM.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I think the OP has taken a flying leap across it.

General of Telara I Fear Kittens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
    I for one welcome our new MMORPG masters.
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...exicanwave.gif

/10char
    "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall piss you off." Norse Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    When it's ready...... You wouldn't want it released before it was ready, right? And you wouldn't want us to hold it back after it was ready, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollolololol View Post
    I am honored to have made your /ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by too_legit_to_rift View Post
    the true purpose of r.i.f.t, an entertainment medium designed to engage the player in a fictional fantasy world of magic and spectacles, of dragons and beasts of other planes and of epic battles between players for glory and honor. This is what trion would have you believe, this is what the united states government would also have you believe. However i have uncovered the truth behind trion studios and the trickery behind their motives.

R.i.f.t what do the letters in this stand for? Secret government documents smuggled out of the pentagon by my secret source dissect the meaning of r.i.f.t and the purpose it serves in the open market. The "r" in r.i.f.t stands for obviously retaliation, the webster definition for retaliation is as follows; retaliation (n) - the act of retaliating; return of like for like. This is clearly a beginning to a devious acronym. The "i" in r.i.f.t stands for intelligence, the webster definition for intelligence is as follows; intelligence (n) - knowledge of an event or circumstance clearly, we're getting deeper into the conspiracy afoot surrounding r.i.f.t, trion studios, and the united states government. Continuing down this slippery slope that not only trion would do anything to silence me, but i am also fearing for my life by risking everything to let you, the public, the consumer, and the last generation of humans to ever walk the planet in on. The "f" in r.i.f.t is so obvious that i probably don't even need to clarify on it's meaning however i will as i am a knight of true justice. The "f" stands for fema, yes that's right fema, as you may know, fema is responsible for death camps all over the world, death camps designed to exterminate the population and remove any resistance of the populous that would create an uprising or possible counter to the takeover that i will go into detail later on here. And "t" the worst part of r.i.f.t the t stands for titanic. Titanic the largest leisure ship ever built which was claimed to be unsinkable however sunk on it's maiden voyage due to collision with an ice berg. At least this is what the shadow government would have you believe, in order to instill terror and fear among the population. The titanic did not in fact sink, and has been teleported off world for the time being. If you combine these four terms you will clearly gain perspective on a plan set in motion centuries ago, retaliation intelligence fema titanic.

You may be asking yourself right now, retaliation intelligence fema titanic? This is a clear symbol of the destruction and death to come within the next two years. Titanic in this acronym stands for the hidden aspect of the shadow governments true goals. R.i.f.t has been designed from the ground up as a distraction for the population while the "government" continues to erect the foundation behind it's master plan. If you follow the news, you too would realize for the first time during human existence on planet earth, the poles are changing. The issue here is that the earth is protected from the suns harmful rays by a magnetosphere caused by the poles. The earths ability to protect us from these rays is completely dependent on the existing protective barrier surrounding the earth. The problem with this is the poles are changing, so the magnetosphere will be completely vanishing when this occurs. This is projected to occur sometime between march first, and december twenty first. The government has known of this for many years, and as of recently has been planning on protecting those, and only those deemed worthy by the shadow government which maintains a behind the scenes control on anything and everything that all world powers decide. When the mass population gains knowledge of the events to come, and the shadow governments hold on the knowledge and plans for the future of humanity there will be riots in the streets of l.a, and many other major cities around the world. Retaliation and disorder will undoubtedly pour out into the streets and the government will cease to exist. This is why the retaliation intelligence fema titanic was set into order. The shadow government has been secretly planning a response to the retaliation, by use of intelligence gathering, and has been using the intelligence gathered to fund and develop mega fema camps with the help of acorn. These camps will start showing up a few months before the public is made aware of it's impending doom, however they will not be obvious, they will appear as standard apartment complexes, and malls, and even sports stadiums. These locations are where the majority of the population will be forced into in order to preserve the in tact return of the titanic which has been highly modified off planet, on the edge of the shadow of the dark side of the moon, just outside of an existing **** empire. The entire top of the titanic including decks, smoke stacks, and observation deck have been surrounded in air tight domes, and coal engines replaced with high powered mater displacement generators, in order to allow for space travel. On the eve of destruction of planet earth, the titanic will appear once again off the california, in the san francisco bay just outside of oakland. Here those deemed worthy will board the titanic and teleport off planet, most likely to the outskirts of the andromeda galaxy, where they will begin exploring for a civilized world to plead for asylum.

If that is not enough for you, lets play with some basic numbers. Lets start out with some basic numbers. If every letter in the alphabet is represented by a number, in order from a-z 1-26 then you will soon see the numerical representation of r.i.f.t. R: 18 i: 9 f: 6 t: 10, now these are simple numbers at first glance right? Hardly. If you simply add all the numbers of the numerical representation of the word r.i.f.t together you will realize you have come to the sum of 43. Forty three, standing for in coptic orthodox christianity, mark the evangelist becomes the first pope of alexandria, thus establishing the christian church in africa. Forty three years after the assassination of jfk it was the year 2006 only six years before the end of the world.

What to do with the knowledge i have provided you with here? Good question. Now that you are informed, you can be aware of the shadow governments real objective and the upcoming end of human existence on earth as we know it. We need to let trion know enough is enough, we will not buy into the shadow governments lies and deceit. We will not stand idle while loved ones, and friends, and life as we know it, are erased from the text of history. We will band together and defend ourselves demand nerfs for way op sab rogues, cuz seriously wtf trion? I got hit for nearly all of my hp the other day.

Tl;dr trion = new galactic order, r.i.f.t = end of life as we know it, and tupac is still alive

greatest... Troll... eveeeeerrrrr!!!
    Taika
    50 Mage
    <Dominance>

Rift Disciple

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast