+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a F2P MMORPG centered arounf pvp/rvr

Default Looking for a F2P MMORPG centered arounf pvp/rvr

I will be playing Rift of course, but was also looking for free/semi free game I could play in-between betas and was hoping it would have good pvp/rvr.

Any recommendations?

I recommend playing Diablo II LOD.

Plane Touched

PWI has PvP.

That is assuming you can afford $35,000 for Warsoul weapon, 5-8 thousand for rank 9 armor and then 1-2 thousand for good rings. Oh and if you want to live you need to invest a few hundred dollars into potions and charms. Oh, and if you want to level to a competitive PvP level, you need to invest about 3 thousand more into leveling items. Oh, and then you need to refine and shard and bind your gear (would suck to die and be looted you know) so you then have to pay about 3 thousand for that too.

F2P games are not Free to Play when it comes to leveling past starting areas or PvPing. They are B2W (Buy to Win). Not trying to sound like an *** or anything but there is no F2P game that you can play and do well in for free. If you REALLY insist, then by all means try one out, but just know that being competitive in PvP is not going to be cheap.
    Last edited by Vyxagallanxchi; 02-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Allods, but you will be dishing out over 30 bucks a month to be competitive.

+ Reply to Thread