Default Knicks getting Melo

We're gonna be good now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdXG2gV01k

Funny Stuff

Are you ready for the playoffs?

Funny Stuff

Prophet of Telara

That's gonna be pretty ridiculous, phoenix is and was my fav team of recent years, but i found it so stupid for them to get rid of amare lol.

If the knicks get melo you guys definitely become one of the big contenders for the east.
    True skill comes without effort

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn View Post
    Are you ready for the playoffs?
    If Carmelo was smart, he'd have gone to the Clippers. Him + Black Griffin + Baron Davis caring again = Lots o' fun

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bayani View Post
    If Carmelo was smart, he'd have gone to the Clippers. Him + Black Griffin + Baron Davis caring again = Lots o' fun
    No way lol the knicks are much more legitimate than LAC.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhosaur View Post
    No way lol the knicks are much more legitimate than LAC.
    knicks play the clippers tomorrow. It would be incredible if the deal got done before and he was ready to go. Probably not. I cna wait until the end of the year too. But Melo WANTS to play for the KNICKS. He's basically holding Denver hostage. The deal that's in the works is insane. the knicks are giving up nothing for him if it goes the way i saw.

if we're really lucky we'll get him before the lakers come to town on friday.

I did see that game where Griffin slammed the ball and he was about 2' above the rim and 3 feet away and basically threw it in. I think that was agains the knicks. Kids got skills.

I've been a knicks fan since I was 12 (18 years) I was there during the heydays of the 90's teams. I was at the Garden when Charles Smith could've sent them to the finals by making a layup right under the basket but was fouled by Pippen, jordan, and grant, but the refs made no call (this was also during the tume when ref's were fixing games). I stopped watching from about 2002 until now when Cablevision (local tv company) bought the team and drove them right into the ground.

Funny Stuff

Prophet of Telara

knicks play the clippers tomorrow. It would be incredible if the deal got done before and he was ready to go. Probably not. I cna wait until the end of the year too. But Melo WANTS to play for the KNICKS. He's basically holding Denver hostage. The deal that's in the works is insane. the knicks are giving up nothing for him if it goes the way i saw.

if we're really lucky we'll get him before the lakers come to town on friday.

I did see that game where Griffin slammed the ball and he was about 2' above the rim and 3 feet away and basically threw it in. I think that was agains the knicks. Kids got skills.

I've been a knicks fan since I was 12 (18 years) I was there during the heydays of the 90's teams. I was at the Garden when Charles Smith could've sent them to the finals by making a layup right under the basket but was fouled by Pippen, jordan, and grant, but the refs made no call (this was also during the tume when ref's were fixing games). I stopped watching from about 2002 until now when Cablevision (local tv company) bought the team and drove them right into the ground.
    I became disenfranchised with the nba for a while when I watched year in and year out the best team in the league (sacramento) get screwed over by atrocious officiating so that the lakers could move past them and people could hype up "dynasty dynasty dynasty" then watched my sonics get run into the ground so that they would have an excuse to move them to OKC

I became disenfranchised with the nba for a while when I watched year in and year out the best team in the league (sacramento) get screwed over by atrocious officiating so that the lakers could move past them and people could hype up "dynasty dynasty dynasty" then watched my sonics get run into the ground so that they would have an excuse to move them to OKC
    there was a long period of time where refs were betting on games and calling fouls accordingly. They were also instructed by the league to get certain teams to the finals becuase it was better financially for the league.

They were always going to make money off of the bulls and jordan being there than the knicks (or any other team in the east for that matter)

Funny Stuff

Prophet of Telara

there was a long period of time where refs were betting on games and calling fouls accordingly. They were also instructed by the league to get certain teams to the finals becuase it was better financially for the league.

They were always going to make money off of the bulls and jordan being there than the knicks (or any other team in the east for that matter)
    Yea it's hard to gauge how legit it is at times... I want stern to step down and someone better to become commish. I don't take it as seriously these days though, I only really follow the playoffs but I do check the nba site a lot for highlights.

I wanna see grant hill and steve nash get a champion ship but last year was their best chance

Yea it's hard to gauge how legit it is at times... I want stern to step down and someone better to become commish. I don't take it as seriously these days though, I only really follow the playoffs but I do check the nba site a lot for highlights.

I wanna see grant hill and steve nash get a champion ship but last year was their best chance
    Stern does need to go. I watch games with a degree of skepticism too, it's still in the back of my mind that something shady is going on.

Funny Stuff

+ Reply to Thread