+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: I threw away money *sighs*

SANDBOX GAMES!

FTW!

The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

Default So did you give up FE also???

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny_Kiara View Post
    My Riftdrawls were so bad I just had to find something to play for the next 17 days (well not 17 anymore) that I somehow convinced my self that "Earthrise" might fill the void. I have to sa, it is a VERY VERY pretty game, really amazingly so. Aside from that though, if you aren't into world PvP it's not going to give much enjoyment. Sadly there was no trial so I had to plunk down $50 and got 3 whole hours of enjoyment out of it. The game just released and the server is not overly stable. If you like that sandbox type game, I'm sure there is a crowd that will (and did from the in-game chat) love it. For me though... poor substitute and with a no refund policy I feel very much like I would if I had stayed up to late watching Tv and someohow bought a snuggie, pajama jeans, and a sham-wow.

One funny thing though was all the people in world chat fighting about... RIFT! Lots of people there waiting for Rift to launch and lots on the other side. It was funny to see another game where the primary topic was not WOW but Rift.

I want my money back.... anyone want to buy a slightly used account?
    So did you also give up on Fallen Earth??? Of course a moot pt now that open beta is upon us...
    And by the way, you can't seriously be knocking on the sham-wow LOL

2 worlds is allllrighttttt something to play untill rift.
    AMD Phenom II x6 OC 4.1MHz 8mb DDR3 Ram XfX ATI Radeon HD 6870 Black Edition

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by 19kiloz71 View Post
    2 worlds is allllrighttttt something to play untill rift.
    It has to be, it is physically impossible for it to be worse then the first two worlds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9