+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I threw away money *sighs*

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by NexxusLive View Post
    /platonichug
    that works, wasn't looking for someone to cop a feel! thank you :-)
    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    you could prolly find a game to kill sometime with, here. http://mmohut.com/ . The site has a list of a lot free to play mmos.
    thank you... Iw as willing to pay for the njoyment, kinda tired of the free ones and Earthrise really is beautiful, that kinda hooked me... I guess that wicked with in the forest would have easily lured me in with her candy house... ooooh shiny... er... sugary!
    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.

/hugs

Didn't mean to come off as snarky. But you know you got a bad case of the Rift-drawals when you are looking for anything to help make that time go faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny_Kiara View Post
    that works, wasn't looking for someone to cop a feel! thank you :-)
    /cop a....

oh.... my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny_Kiara View Post
    no refund policy
    How did you pay? I know people who've got their money back for MMOs if they filed a dispute through PayPal; their accounts got deleted, but they did get their money back.

Thoroughly against a *cross-server* dungeon finder.

Ascendant

Same here, I loaded Guild Wars back up to be my binkie until headstart. I will play in B7 but only to see the world again, I am already at the edge of killing the early stages of the game for myself. the next time I quest from 0 I plan on reading everything and realy taking it in.

And it looks like Paladin/Champion/BM is the way for me to go.

ah I hate waisting money on games. If I can get a couple months of enjoyment I don't mind buying it but bored after a couple weeks, that sucks.

I might play SC2 or Bad Company 2...idk

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by mangochutnee View Post
    /hugs

Didn't mean to come off as snarky. But you know you got a bad case of the Rift-drawals when you are looking for anything to help make that time go faster!
    I know, right? trust me, after the bashing I gave myself after throwing the money away, there's little you can say... I'm addicted to Rift.... what can I say

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Drilski View Post
    How did you pay? I know people who've got their money back for MMOs if they filed a dispute through PayPal; their accounts got deleted, but they did get their money back.
    I tried to pay through Paypal but the transaction kept locking up, and since it's my dad's paypal acct I didn't want to keep messing wiht it so I used my CC, I might dispute the charge but I did accept their policy so that kinda feels cheaty.

Riftdrawls almost caused me to pick up DCUO. Luckily, I came to my senses and have been playing CoD here and there.

I just hope I can make it to the 24th..
    "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ"

Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    Same here, I loaded Guild Wars back up to be my binkie until headstart. I will play in B7 but only to see the world again, I am already at the edge of killing the early stages of the game for myself. the next time I quest from 0 I plan on reading everything and realy taking it in.

And it looks like Paladin/Champion/BM is the way for me to go.
    I won't play much in Beta 7 either. I'm catching up on some reading and getting ahead at work; I've taken the 24th and 25th off for a nice four day weekend leading into headstart. I just wish there were server forums already; my guild's going to have at most 4 people in it at launch and I'd like to start networking with other players/guilds to align with on Faeblight.

I played Earthrise beta and it was easily the worst 2 hours I have spent in an MMO lately. It was super laggy and I crashed literally every 5 minutes. When I actually got on movement and animations sucked and everything felt off.
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I played Earthrise beta and it was easily the worst 2 hours I have spent in an MMO lately. It was super laggy and I crashed literally every 5 minutes. When I actually got on movement and animations sucked and everything felt off.
    movement was better although that varied.. i was good enough that I was able to become disenchanted by the game and npot the mechanics. Already heard back from the GMs, I said I wasn't enjoying the game so theya re going to give me more time.... wtf?

Me; Hey doc, this prescription makes me feel sick
    Doctor: That's not good, here let me refill your prescription...

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    sounds like FFXIV launch. haha
    Last edited by ninefourtyfour; 02-08-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Shadowlander

I'm playing EQ to pass my time. My 4th time back to eq lol. Have been playing since i quit the other dumbed down game over a year ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast