+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I Hate Cats

I have two precious cats, and I can understand your anger. I've never heard of a cat getting diabetes either. BUT, I did know a dog who was a vegetarian because he was allergic to something in meat.

Cats are generally non-social animals. So if our cat is begging for attention, you must leave it alone for long periods of time with no interaction, or its hungry etc. Cat's know you are their source of food, water etc and will not hesitate to tell you. My suggestion is to make your cat stop bothering you at night is to smother it with love in the morning, or place cat gently outside and let them inside at night. Some cats are outside cats, others are not. Get toys for it etc might occupy it. Cat nip works like magic too (but not on all cats) to help them chill out.

I've raised cats since I was little, and know how they act very well. They can be noisy, stinky, annoying and chew/tear up your things. But never have I hated one. You just got to know how to train them. Perhaps close your door at night to stop the cat from coming in? Some cats have separation issues. Like people they have personalities and vary just as much. Know your cat, and you will know how to train it. Putting your cat outside will make an indoor cat freak out and will leave you alone for a while. If the cat likes outside, then you just solved all your problems. Leave em out overnight. I broke my two cat's fear of outside by doing this. Now they are promptly both indoor and outdoor cats.
    The mind of man rests on a delicate balance between reality - the world of light, and the other darker world below the threshold of consciousness... and it is from this world of darkness which comes the evil destructive forces in man's nature

cats are indeed ****in stupid.

Ascendant

Most dogs have Stockholm syndrome in regards to their owners

At least cats retain some dignity :P
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

It sounds like the OP's girlfriend has a great cat but could use a new boyfriend.

I lol'd a bit Homebrew but I must say not all cats are like that.

I know my cat (well, she's still a kitten.. 7 months old.) loves me. And I ****ing love that kitten.
    My boyfriend is a cat-hater but after he met and helped raise my cat, he realized we have the best kitten in the world and he actually loves her. She's really hard to not love.

She's not annoying, while I'm gaming she'll come down throw me a meow to say whats up, walk around then go upstairs. When she was younger she had an annoying habit of knocking **** off desks to get my attention but she's done with that.

My cat is incredibly affectionate, she actually gives kisses. They hurt like hell because of the sandpaper-y tongue, but I know she does it because she loves me.

She's never rubbed up against my leg for attention.. ever. And her and I have this goofy thing where we'll have meow wars. She'll meow, I'll meow back, and we'll go back and forth and it makes my boyfriend laugh.

Her and I have a bond possibly because of how I raised her. I raised her with a ton of love, not too much attention to where she'd be addicted to it, and taught her a lot of funky things.

Not all cats are the same, just like all dogs aren't the same. Just like how all people aren't the same. I believe my kitten has a big personality in her little head.

I think the cutest thing she does personally is waits for me up at the top of the stairs while I'm downstairs gaming, then as soon as I walk upstairs she just trots around, seeing what I'm up to. Perfect companion Sometimes I swear she might be a dog. Except minus the having to scoop poop outside >< cats are pretty self sufficient.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1...3189742038.jpg
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8...8189742038.jpg
    She used to love to sleep on my lap while I was raiding, hahaha.

Riftaholic! My Rift tumblr blog!
    My Rift Twitter Site!
    Eriatarka - Lvl 50 Cleric
    GM of <Exiled> A Defiant Guild on Belmont-US

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    I do like cats myself, but even so, I found the OP's post hilarious.

I hope you make more threads like this and your F2P one. Your rants are very enjoyable to read
    Thanks for the compliment, Vyxagallanxchi. I rant a lot in the real world as you can imagine, so those will probably not be the last two I'll ever write. Glad you like them. They come from the heart. The boiling, angry heart.

Plane Touched

I've enjoyed and appreciated all of your responses - even the ones that told me I was an idiot for hating the most precious animals in the universe. Note: they're not. I do hate cats, and I've actually implemented a few of the suggested techniques offered here to find a way to coexist peacefully with my girlfriend's cat! And guess what?

It didn't work.

I still hate the little mother ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    I've enjoyed and appreciated all of your responses - even the ones that told me I was an idiot for hating the most precious animals in the universe. Note: they're not. I do hate cats, and I've actually implemented a few of the suggested techniques offered here to find a way to coexist peacefully with my girlfriend's cat! And guess what?

It didn't work.

I still hate the little mother ****er.

I'm glad this thread is still going strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9FYwCvKIE
    I wish I had a comprehension gun.

You're forgetting the best reason to have cat.

Cats may not chase robbers, but they will protect you from deadly bears!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57VbE0J9niw
    Last edited by Iblis; 02-09-2011 at 01:26 PM.

I should link this to 4chan.....

"Look up to the sky, just before you die; It's the last time you will"

Spiritus Intus Alit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5