+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THIS is support :)

Soulwalker

Default THIS is support :)

THIS IS why WOW has 12 millions active player

SUPPORT!!

http://www.mypoo.de/bild.php?id=3530&mode=orig
    Last edited by Narya; 02-08-2011 at 01:49 AM.

This looks shopped i can tell cause some of the pixels

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    This looks shopped i can tell cause some of the pixels
    Your face looks shopped
    Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    I have a bottle right next to me but if attractive women looked like that I might as well be gay.

This is stupid.
    Go away.
    WoW does not have good support at all, and we all know this is fake.
    Through perseverance we rise, better and stronger, so thank me when I make you hurt.

I don't know but here it goes:

The GM copy and pasted from a Yahoo Question. 2 months ago might I add, and this screen? Couple of weeks/days.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4010253AAH1igW

Go and have fun. :]
    you saw nothing
    Nadola
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

El oh El

10char
    You can edit this Signature by going into your settings.

Kat

too funny.

I remember when wow ate my purple item i bought off the AH (in vanilla wow, when purple was ), and the GM i ended up talking to said "yeah, it does that sometimes. it sucks. too bad about your item. anything else?"

anyway, best customer support I've ever experienced was in city of heroes. we had a bugged mission on a task force, and they responded in like 2 minutes, reset the mission for us, manually killed off all the mobs up to the point we were previously at, checked to make sure that the process didn't interrupt any xp, badges, or achievements we'd made progress on, made a log of the error for the devs, and told us to whisper them directly if we had any further problems at any point in the remainder of the task force. after playing numerous other MMO's and having certain expectations about how customer support goes... I felt like I was in a twilight zone episode or something.
    Last edited by Kat; 02-08-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    too funny.

I remember when wow ate my purple item i bought off the AH (in vanilla wow, when purple was ), and the GM i ended up talking to said "yeah, it does that sometimes. it sucks. too bad about your item. anything else?"

anyway, best customer support I've ever experienced was in city of heroes. we had a bugged mission on a task force, and they responded in like 2 minutes, reset the mission for us, manually killed off all the mobs up to the point we were previously at, checked to make sure that the process didn't interrupt any xp, badges, or achievements we'd made progress on, made a log of the error for the devs, and told us to whisper them directly if we had any further problems at any point in the remainder of the task force. after playing numerous other MMO's and having certain expectations about how customer support goes... I felt like I was in a twilight zone episode or something.
    WoW had really good costumer service 4 years ago. My average wait time for a GM was about 20 min. Longest was an hour, shortest was litterally 30 seconds or less. However long it takes to Go from the respawn point, to half way across the map in WSG.

Now they seem to have no new GMs but alot of new players,, so wait times for a GM averages out to about 4 days...and even then you get a canned response sent to you even if you are online at the time. It feels like the "support" EQ offered when I left that game...

Quote Originally Posted by Asidia View Post
    I don't know but here it goes:

The GM copy and pasted from a Yahoo Question. 2 months ago might I add, and this screen? Couple of weeks/days.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4010253AAH1igW

Go and have fun. :]
    Owned.. *thumbs-up*
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

+ Reply to Thread