+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iam sick of hearing about how great other MMO s you play are

Soulwalker

Default Iam sick of hearing about how great other MMO s you play are

I am only wrighting this post because of all the fake wantabee gamers. This is a game for those of us who are sick of grinding and farmming. Only to spend money and time away just to get one small pice of the pie. This is our turff. I am leaving wow beacuse of all you who cant seam to figure the game out for your self. If it doesnt get you attention and you want to rant on how great wow is. GO PLAY IT. Stop with the spamming of how great it is and go farm all your game time away just to start over and build a different class because thats what your style of game.
    Last edited by Critheals; 02-07-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: bad words

I agree.

That said calm down, take a deep breath, use spell check and understand idiots are everywhere.

Don't let them get to you.

Yeah, WoW is a grind then you grind and grind some more than you grind. but WoW was good to me in the past years but theirs no reason to play any more, just to repetitive and just hit a brik wall and lost its good taste that it had back in vanilla.
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Jsocbl.jpg

Narwhal Video---------------Narwhal Wiki---------------Fake Narwhal Wiki

You grind for the gear, to grind for better gear than that, which makes you a more effect grinder at grinding.

Does anyone else notice a pattern?

Anywho

Welcome to the world of mmo's
    AMD Phenom II 955 X4 @ 3.2 GHz, 8 Gigs of DDR3 SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1 GB, 1 Terabyte Hard Drive, 23" Wide LCD Monitor, I bought this from a friend for 400 dollars...what a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Critheals View Post
    I am only wrighting this post because of all the fake wantabee gamers. This is a game for those of us who are sick of grinding and farmming. Only to spend money and time away just to get one small pice of the pie. This is our turff. I am leaving wow beacuse of all you who cant seam to figure the game out for your self. If it doesnt get you attention and you want to rant on how great wow is. GO PLAY IT. Stop with the spamming of how great it is and go farm all your game time away just to start over and build a different class because thats what your style of game.
    Says the one post man who joined last month lol.

Where were you when theses forums first opened in April last year, wait you were playing WOW quite happily. For someone who claims this is their turf you sure are a late starter to kick off.

Oh and RIFT is a grind just like all MMO,only reason you don't see it now is because you are happy with new and shiny.

Joker.
    Last edited by Ineluki-Storm; 02-08-2011 at 01:51 AM.
    "damn not those again,pass the blueberry haze"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgAODZqjP-I

Quote Originally Posted by Critheals View Post
    This is a game for those of us who are sick of grinding and farmming.

You're in for some disappointment if you're playing any MMORPG and not expecting a grind.

+ Reply to Thread