+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Any starcraft2 players here?

  1. #31
    Shadowlander Desire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Egelwolf View Post
    Roaches > cannons
    Zealots with Immortal aid = yudeadbro?

    Faith - Cleric


    Back from the Dead..

  2. #32
    Rift Disciple Serradyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    116

    Default

    http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/604388/1/Serradyne/

    Played pretty much the first month of the game to mess with campaigns, play some ladder, check out the custom stuff available, and haven't touched it since then.
    I wish I had a comprehension gun.

  3. #33
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puree View Post
    If I get a TvZ matchup, 5 marine, 1 hellion all in, near impossible to counter if done right.
    spine crawler + queens at main+nat to block ramp up to main

  4. #34
    Plane Touched Asidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    Zealots with Immortal aid = yudeadbro?
    Air units!
    you saw nothing
    Nadola
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

  5. #35
    Shadowlander Desire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asidia View Post
    Air units!
    I'm pretty much a 4v4 player. I went tit for tat with 2v2 with a Marine friend who stem packed.. but then stopped playing, so if I'm bored, I run off and 4v4.

    I usually mass stalker or mass void with cannon ramp support when I do play.

    Faith - Cleric


    Back from the Dead..

  6. #36
    Plane Touched Asidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    I'm pretty much a 4v4 player. I went tit for tat with 2v2 with a Marine friend who stem packed.. but then stopped playing, so if I'm bored, I run off and 4v4.

    I usually mass stalker or mass void with cannon ramp support when I do play.
    Ahh I see. I've been recently using mothership's mass recall+blink stalkers.
    Absolutely stunning when you get an observer to spot high ground, stalkers blink up kill workers+tech structures and when opponents army comes? Mass recall. HELL. YEAH!
    Saw it on YouTube.

    Haven't been playing recently because my stats got wiped. -.-
    you saw nothing
    Nadola
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

  7. #37
    Rift Disciple Puree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Counter-troll HQ
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Two Words:

    Archon

    Toilet

  8. #38
    Plane Touched Asidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puree View Post
    Two Words:

    Archon

    Toilet
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._8349741_n.jpg
    you saw nothing
    Nadola
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

  9. #39
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seattle Jump on it!
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Glad to see that a lot of you play the game and enjoy it
    True skill comes without effort

  10. #40
    Shadowlander Desire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asidia View Post
    Ahh I see. I've been recently using mothership's mass recall+blink stalkers.
    Absolutely stunning when you get an observer to spot high ground, stalkers blink up kill workers+tech structures and when opponents army comes? Mass recall. HELL. YEAH!
    Saw it on YouTube.

    Haven't been playing recently because my stats got wiped. -.-
    Well.. during the beta-free time of waiting for Rift you should play.

    @Dinhosaur:
    Me too! I like having alternative games to play on with people on games I like xD

    (..I re-read that like 10 times.. and it doesn't sound right, but oh well.)

    Faith - Cleric


    Back from the Dead..

  11. #41
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seattle Jump on it!
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    Well.. during the beta-free time of waiting for Rift you should play.

    @Dinhosaur:
    Me too! I like having alternative games to play on with people on games I like xD

    (..I re-read that like 10 times.. and it doesn't sound right, but oh well.)
    You got the point across
    True skill comes without effort

  12. #42
    Prophet of Telara Skythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Candy moutain
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puree View Post
    Two Words:

    Baneling

    Toilet
    And your opponent's army just melted instantly.


    I'm on europe, name's Skythe and code's 209. Feel free to spam me. Higher tier diamond, I guess.
    k c u
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

  13. #43
    Plane Touched Shablo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    200

    Default

    play fastest map possible. under melee. feelsgoodman.jpg
    God : Defiant - 50 Cleric - Deepstrike (PVP)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts