+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I did it, finally!

  1. #1
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default I did it, finally!

    I finally unsubscribed from TotalBiscuit. It happened after listening to this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLGm1H84wzM

    Ugh..he's just insufferable.Quite the Internet Warrior though.

    How do people feel about guilds like the one he describes in this video? Rules rules rules... I forsee many Guardian guilds like this amirite!

    (actually with how these games work, we'll probably find the 'rule oriented' faction to have the fun ones, with the Defiant guilds having all the rules, just like Horde)
    (PS ^^^ that was a massive generalization)

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara g0kuenuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    i liked his videos from the starting zones in Cata, those are the only ones i watched from him
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Delith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    I feel like I've missed something...

  4. #4
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g0kuenuan View Post
    i liked his videos from the starting zones in Cata, those are the only ones i watched from him
    I liked those too, they are why I subscribed. Now he's just complainy-McComplainypants. I don't think I'd like to meet him in person.

    Now OMFGCata/Jesse Cox, he seems pretty fun

  5. #5
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delith View Post
    I feel like I've missed something...
    lern2youtube nub

  6. #6
    Ascendant Ahrakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    What is this I don't even know?
    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - Pope John Paul II



    Sanity's Requiem

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Krish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    this sounds like cool but silly idea! All the power to him

  8. #8
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish View Post
    this sounds like cool but silly idea! All the power to him
    The idea itself is awesome and funny. It's his attitude, and well, treatment of others that really rubs me the wrong way. Like someone who has completely adjusted to the Internet world, but may totally fail at inter-personal interaction.

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Skythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Candy moutain
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    The idea itself is awesome and funny. It's his attitude, and well, treatment of others that really rubs me the wrong way. Like someone who has completely adjusted to the Internet world, but may totally fail at inter-personal interaction.
    Maybe it's because he's addressing the internet right now, and not anyone personally?
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skythe View Post
    Maybe it's because he's addressing the internet right now, and not anyone personally?
    I'm talking about his personal messages. Read his replies to people - its ridiculous. He's the person who says "I don't tolerate rudeness" while slamming a door in your face. Counter-productive.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    I'm not saying he's horrible - he's kinda neat, and funny, but omg I think I would hate meeting him in person.

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara Skythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Candy moutain
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    I'm talking about his personal messages. Read his replies to people - its ridiculous. He's the person who says "I don't tolerate rudeness" while slamming a door in your face. Counter-productive.
    Trolling trolls FTW.
    Also, zomg you totally double posted.
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

  13. #13
    Sword of Telara kegkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port st Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    707

    Default

    um not sure what this is about but have an ale anyways


    have an ale!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts