+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When is handedism going to be stamped out ??

Default When is handedism going to be stamped out ??

Dear Razor,

Left Handed Mouse

Hi there,
    Thankyou so much for producing a left handed mouse (Razer DeathAdder Left-Hand Edition) This is awesome for left handed gamers like myself.

Are you going to produce the Naga in a left handed series as I have been searching for a mouse with this many buttons for years and your naga looks like one fine product. Is there a way to get one produced in left handed variety and how much for a special order of this kind ?

Thank you for your time.
    Paul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting the Razer Store.

Unfortunately, there is no plan to make a left-handed version of the Razer Naga at the moment but who knows what might happen in the future =)

Sincerely,
    Oliver

Customer Care
    The Razer Store

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Oliver,

How much will it cost to have one specially made ?

Regards
    Paul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, we do not provide custom-made mice at the moment =(

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
    Oliver

Customer Care
    The Razer Store

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has got to stop LEFT HANDERS UNITE!!!

Here is the support website if you would like to add your voice to get a left handed Naga in production.

http://www.razersupport.com/

And here is the beast itself

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRH...a-gallery2.jpg

Edit: Here is the galery link for some more shots!!

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.37466100
    Last edited by Smoopy; 11-16-2010 at 01:32 AM.

Wow! That is one nice looking mouse!!!
    "That which is beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

I usually stick with hand neutral mice myself.

It's just one of the great benefits of being in the minority.

When I fire my rifle the shells also eject towards my face, yay.

Either way, left handers are ~10% not sure it would be cost effective for them to make them.

Tbh I don't think I could ever use that mouse. I would have to imagine that when you try to hit a button, you'll end up hitting either 2-3 at the same time or you'll just hit the wrong one. Anyone have any experience with that mouse to crush my fears for me?
    Last edited by luci; 11-16-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Computer: Massive sexy beast that rocks your socks off

Quote Originally Posted by Terroni View Post
    I usually stick with hand neutral mice myself.

It's just one of the great benefits of being in the minority.

When I fire my rifle the shells also eject towards my face, yay.

Either way, left handers are ~10% not sure it would be cost effective for them to make them.
    I rofl'd just a tiny bit. Thanks for the morning giggle :3 I can easily picture you going "Woah, dude, chill the **** out" at your gun.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Things like that are expensive to invest in. Lefties are like 10% of the population, add on high end mouse users and it's likely a far smaller number, way below profit margin.
    Last edited by rabb1t; 11-16-2010 at 07:18 AM.
    **Canceled Oct '11, cannot reply on forums. Contact me through my site.**
    rabb1t.com - pc gaming hardware tech talk for everyone / rabb1t's ramblings podcast
    rabb1t's Gamer Day 2010 After Party videos
    joo can has Rift iPhone 4 and Droid wallpapers

Rift Disciple

Not only that but many leftys cant use a left mouse. I am a lefty and have been using my right arm for so long I cant imagine ever trying to switch. So even if leftys were 10% of the population some of those 10% would not use it either.

That being said its just a plastic casing that would need to be created. I doubt it would be that expensive to offer. 10% (or 5% even) is a large number no matter how you look at it. And if you could provide a product that 10-5% of your customers would love it seems like it would be a no brainer.

I would guess they look at the sales of their current lefty products and don't see that type of return

I'm right handed with a pen, left handed with a mouse.

Either mouse works fine for me.

:]

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

I noticed your problem right off the bat. You are trying to get a RAZER mouse, they are small, too light, and fragile. I tried to use one once, was a piece of garbage.
    Hail to the king, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskanxi View Post
    I noticed your problem right off the bat. You are trying to get a RAZER mouse, they are small, too light, and fragile. I tried to use one once, was a piece of garbage.
    I'm not a lefty, but I've had my Deathadder for a long time now and it hasn't failed me once.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskanxi View Post
    Never had any problems with a Razer mouse tbh. Did you repeatedly smash it against your desk? How much rage does one have to unleash on a mouse before its "fragility" becomes an important issue?
    - Lord Taldier

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    - Nietzsche

Telaran

i am thinking of picking up an imperator for about 40. Anyone know anything about this:
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35210600

Never had any problems with a Razer mouse tbh. Did you repeatedly smash it against your desk? How much rage does one have to unleash on a mouse before its "fragility" becomes an important issue?
    You don't have kids do you? LoL id buy accessories in metal cases if i could...

"Words May Dazzle, But Actions Will Tell"

Quote Originally Posted by Foralag View Post
    You don't have kids do you? LoL id buy accessories in metal cases if i could...
    lol it all makes sense now

Computer: Massive sexy beast that rocks your socks off

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy View Post

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting the Razer Store.

Unfortunately, there is no plan to make a left-handed version of the Razer Naga at the moment but who knows what might happen in the future =)

Sincerely,
    Oliver

Customer Care
    The Razer Store

HAHA at the "who knows what might happen in the future" bs.

If it's that important why not practice using a mouse with your right hand?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast