+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official Introduction Thread - Say Hi !

Default Official Introduction Thread - Say Hi !

Since I couldn't find a section or thread for introductions, I thought I'd make this thread for all new users to introduce themselves!! Here's my introduction:

My name's Martin, I'm 20 years old (turned July 31st), and I'm from Sweden!! I'm a big mmorpg fan, especially of Lineage 2, which is my first ever MMORPG, as well as my all time favourte (I played it since the Open Beta back in early 2004). Besides L2 which I hold dear to my heart, I found myself to enjoy Everquest 2 and Dungeons and Dragons Online (well I played it during the Beta, and really enjoyed it, but never really found time to play past the Beta). I was also a long time and dedicated follower of Dark and Light (as well as Closed Beta Tester), which completely flopped, sadly.

MMORPG's I've tried but didn't necessarily enjoy as much as the above mentioned (but by all means weren't horrible): Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, Silkroad Online, Atlantica Online, Lord of the Rings Online, and probably a few more I can't think of atm. A game I haven't yet tried which I want to try though is EvE, I keep hearing it's great.

MMORPG's I'm currently following are TERA (korean mmo, much like Lineage 2) and Star Wars the Old Republic. I'm also looking forward to Warhammer 40k Online, which is faaaar way from release. As well as Diablo 3, which isn't exactly an mmorpg, but it's such a great RPG that it deserves being mentioned.

Good to meet more Rift and MMORPG fans, and I hope I'll see u all in-game when the time comes! =)

"That which is beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

In the Announcement section? Hm ok I guess lol. Thx.

Howdy.... although ive been here over a month, just thott id say hi, eh?

+ Reply to Thread