Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
Ok son, listen and listen good....

MEN AND WOMEN CAN NOT< REPEAT< NOT BE FRIENDS. THE SEX THING ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY. So if you feel that shes your friend your lying.

And if you think im wrong take this test, in your mind whatever......Imagine your "friend" to be buck *** naked on the bed, spread eagle, telling you to "do" her.....Would you? If your anytype of a man, you would. So that throws out the friends bul l****...

As for the other guy? I m with him...Guys should not be hanging with my girlfriend. And if they are its because they want ONE THING OFF HER.....

Any guy that allows his woman to hang with guys is a moron, because again, the guys only want one thing..../shrug

And as far as chicks go, THEY WILL NEVER AGREE MEN AND WOMEN CANT BE FRIENDS. They cant see the truth for what it is, that their "friend" wants to bang them. So asking a chick about this results in nothing but skewed logic...

Find your own gf and leave them alone.....
Im not trying to come at you so dont take it that way, but your wrong. I let dudes hang out with my fiance on the reg. I hang out with chicks on the reg. Do I want to bones it up with the chicks I hang with? Yup and on more than 3 occasions have I. *HOWEVER*

Given my profession (Fiance and I own a webcam business, yes the adult kind heh) and my relationship (swingers) its relatively different than yours since im assuming its a closed, exclusive relationship? Exclusive relationships function on a heavy mistrust basis, which works for most of the monogamous society. Dudes and chicks can easily be friends and friends only, its proven many times over through Psychiatry and Sociological testing. Fact!

On the topic though, I have plenty of chick friends I dont want to dck down mainly because they are a) ugly or b) not my type but they have stellar personalities.

To the poster, move on dude heh. Your 19 and in college. Go to some parties, hit up some shows and smash between every set of legs you can (no fatties though, never a good story to come of it), love will come later, when its supposed to Just the way fate works!