+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Podcast 19

Default Podcast 19

One of the womens state that beta is marked on the calendar and they can see it and its coming soon.... Most calendars that I have hanging around show only 1 month at a time with a picture on the other page.............................................. .................................................. ....................... BETA THIS MONTH!!!!

Discuss.

A post from facebook from Zann about the caption contest.

We're working on it, and hope to be able to announce them no later than tomorrow. We will definitely have them announced before beta starts! Anyway, as has already been mentioned, there were a huge number of great entries and it's going to take a little while for us to sort through them all. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. ^Zann

Ahhhhh, My guess seems correct. Looks like beta will be starting this weekend
    Last edited by Smoopy; 11-08-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Exclamation

*prays* hopefully at the latest next weekend! There's only 3 weekends left, and I don't think they'll start it during Thanksgiving, that's family time well for some of us

Guildmaster
    ҉ Are you Disposable? ҉

Yup.

This weekend might not be it, because of the busyness of Gamer Day already. Might be though!
    Next weekend perhaps.
    I wouldn't put the last weekend out of the running ;)

But yeah, I'll say this month. If not, we know its December at the latest.

Plane Touched

I dont think it will be this weekend because we havent seen a schedule yet and the schedule will probably release when the emails go out to DL the client. Just a guess like everyone else. Hopefully soon I just got the new rig to play

Could be one of those 12 month wall calendars... In fact it probably is.

Its been "Soon" for like 2 months now
    So much to do, so little time. We must get to work! Zathras! Zathras! Grrr, never around when he is needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy View Post
    A post from facebook from Zann about the caption contest.

We're working on it, and hope to be able to announce them no later than tomorrow. We will definitely have them announced before beta starts! Anyway, as has already been mentioned, there were a huge number of great entries and it's going to take a little while for us to sort through them all. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. ^Zann

Ahhhhh, My guess seems correct. Looks like beta will be starting this weekend
    I should clarify this a bit. I guess that part of the post was like humor, only different. Kinda like how "Soon(tm)" means between now and the end of time. Saying that we would certainly have them posted before beta starts was intended to be a CYA measure, just in case we weren't able to have the winners announced as early we hoped, due to unforeseen circumstances. Refer to Abigale's oft-quoted responses about when it will start. Believe me, when we are ready for testers, we will make certain they know it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zann View Post
    I should clarify this a bit. I guess that part of the post was like humor, only different. Kinda like how "Soon(tm)" means between now and the end of time. Saying that we would certainly have them posted before beta starts was intended to be a CYA measure, just in case we weren't able to have the winners announced as early we hoped, due to unforeseen circumstances. Refer to Abigale's oft-quoted responses about when it will start. Believe me, when we are ready for testers, we will make certain they know it!
    BOOM headshot!!

In other words have patience my friends....

You are absolutely correct sir smoopdawg, beta is this month.

Default Please and Thank you.

I would really appreciate it if i could get a beta VIP code, keep up the good work

Zann ruined my excitement thread.

Thanks for the info though Zann

+ Reply to Thread