+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any VG guild looking have pity?

Default Any VG guild looking have pity?

Under the unfortunate expectation of not getting into beta, I believe I'd like to restart my VG subscription while I wait, with the understanding that if I don't care for Rift, I settle to VG. That being said, I haven't played in a long time. I did return once when level cap was raised but I primarily kept to myself and solo'd. Is there a VG guild out there that would be into showing me the ropes and getting caught up to speed?

I'm still deciding whether to start a new character or relearning my necro (lvl 53ish i think).

Still looking for that gracious player(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alucardx View Post
    Under the unfortunate expectation of not getting into beta, I believe I'd like to restart my VG subscription while I wait, with the understanding that if I don't care for Rift, I settle to VG. That being said, I haven't played in a long time. I did return once when level cap was raised but I primarily kept to myself and solo'd. Is there a VG guild out there that would be into showing me the ropes and getting caught up to speed?

I'm still deciding whether to start a new character or relearning my necro (lvl 53ish i think).
    Contact an officer in my guild, Ex Umbris, and tell them Spiritwind/Slyde sent you. The people there are very helpful and friendly.

I would think the VG forums would be a better place to look?

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    I would think the VG forums would be a better place to look?
    I figured here made more sense for a couple reasons. Mainly a lot of VG guilds are active here in anticipation, and secondly, by nature we (meaning that guild and I would have aligning interests).

/shrug

+ Reply to Thread